NationAdv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Saga; The fall of the heros of elgyria - "Critics r8 8/8, m8 "

+9
Glittershine
Druza
Gary Oak
zoxzix
Bazrael
Dingus
Luchuirps
Titus1
White Death
13 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Monster Saga; The fall of the heros of elgyria - "Critics r8 8/8, m8 " - Page 4 Empty Re: Monster Saga; The fall of the heros of elgyria - "Critics r8 8/8, m8 "

Post by redaeth Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:35 pm

redaeth carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
53 , 87 , 82

1. 2. We continue our search through the sinkholes, and as ants primarily detect things through scent we spell ourselves scentless. We do our best to not disturb these creatures as they are simply living their lives here as is their nature.

3. Back home the nearby villages aren't beset from above, but below. Great roots from even greater trees warp and bend stone. Cracking walls and entire buildings. Crumbling the settlements over time. Soon those dwelling within will have no choice but to flee. Into the forest.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Monster Saga; The fall of the heros of elgyria - "Critics r8 8/8, m8 " - Page 4 Empty Re: Monster Saga; The fall of the heros of elgyria - "Critics r8 8/8, m8 "

Post by Mandingo Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:34 pm

1: I take one last look around. I'm gonna miss this place. I spit on the ground. I was kidding about missing this place. Screw this place.
2-3: Focus sooper hard on formless form so I can finally become Quetzalcoatl the flying snake. Hopefully I pass some aboriginals on the way up and accidentally start the Mayan faith. If my formless form of formless formlessness mk. 1 spell succeed, Ilus'Jad and I head up to the Underdark.

Also, should I keep my own list of spells and like, put it as part of every post?
Just for clarity purposes?

Mandingo carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
67 , 18 , 16
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Clovis Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Clovis carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
73 , 68 , 61

1-2. Have the siege focus on the gnomes food storage and torch it if possible, have the three giants get to work, two of them will hold up boulders to block enemy fire that is targeted at their torso and head while trolls will be at their feet and roll other boulders to block fire aimed at their legs, the third Giant will help build rudimentary barricades and trenches with the rest of our forces. Our forces can eat the dead of both sides, they will starve and grow weak while we feast ourselves upon their flesh. Have the trolls assist in the bombardment by throwing rocks and logs. The rest of the forces will stay in the newly created trenches and fortifications attempting to demoralize the enemy with constant war cries, battle songs and yelling, ensure that the enemy gets no rest. At night we will go out of our way to make certain that they can hear us eating, we will also have lookouts stationed to see if the enemy attempts anything during the feasting, the lookouts will be relieved every thirty minutes so that they can eat themselves and we can keep the lookouts fresh, any who are caught slacking off will be severely punished, nobody is allowed to drink until after they have served lookout duty.

3. This siege is an excellent chance for Graxis to hone his leadership skills.

Clovis

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:49 pm

Dafty wrote:
Glittershine wrote:
1:"Learn to not admire your find where the owner might see." Cicilian says grabbing the key and the cufflinks. "You are to go to your room. Lessons start tomorrow on how to do this properly"
2:"Ashvael you twit what the hell did I tell you about fucking on duty. You have to at least invite me. Anyways I want you to send scouts out to see how the other drow cities are doing"
3:Cicilian then sends for the new drow to join her in her room for a discussion on how she's doing in her new body.
Glittershine carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
86 , 7 , 4

1. One frightened o-okay.jpg later, you send her to her room.

2. Scouts sent. Going to be a few turns before they return.

3. Like everyone who goes through the change, her emotions are running a bit high and she's a bit high strung. This is normal for an elf who was suddenly changed like that, and it doesn't seem to have affected her mind outside of the normal forgetting her previous life ever happened. She is a shoemaker and a level 3 bard.

1:"All right Usta for your first lesson as apprentice I got a job for you. As we all know drow love two things, power and scheming, and in this time of chaos in the drow lands I gotta make sure no one is coming for me with a knife. Your first job will be to sneak around the city eavesdropping on rivals to see who is plotting against me"
2:Cicilian then approaches the new blood. "Seeing as how you don't have much of a role in the city it looks like I'm gonna have to provide you a job. From now on you will be my personal performer, you shall sing or whatever your bard talent is when I ask and I will let you stay in my manor. So how about it Ms... I don't believe I ever got your name"
3:Afterwards Cicilian makes a stop by the town blacksmith to grab a rapier in case shit hits the fan.

10 , 58 , 78

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:06 pm

Gary Oak carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
99 , 62 , 41
Okay, whatever! If I can get shiny metals from pointy eared play things that will be great~! I'll come back in a week for shiny metals and give him coins and stuff for them! Now, I guess I should probably go get some more food stuff and cool shiny things from the ships up top and bring them to my servants, then tell them about how we're gunna get shiny metals from the pointy eared guise~!
Gary Oak
Gary Oak
King of the Motherfucking Hill

https://nationcivrun.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:08 am

Myself and mandingo are formally determining what spells mandingo's character has, I need to do that first before I respond further.

Also; I'm getting body-slammed by my schedule this week, my replies may be slow or nonexistent in this and other threads.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:19 am

Fiat statement, effective immediately and henceforth.

>All enchantment spells now leave small amounts of decay-chain, half life, and artificial elements variable to the level of the caster. Few of these are stable enough to do anything but vanish in front of you. Randomly and rarely, it forms with enough stability that it can be harvested. In addition and finally, some enchantments expire after a certain amount of time, so for example a staff of seven bolts (shoot seven EXTREEEEEMLY strong projectiles, but only the 7) would change into half life, decay chain, and artificial elements as it was used very slowly, and then continue the very slow change after it had been all used up, to an extent.

If you find these elements and they are stable enough to use (and thats assuming they don't explode in your hand with zero warning and take out 60 feet of area in every direction), they are miraculously powerful.

End of fiat statement.

Finally; I will be resuming today (saturday 18th), but it may not be until much later today.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:49 am

redaeth wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
36 , 69 , 95

1. 2. We continue our search through the sinkholes, and as ants primarily detect things through scent we spell ourselves scentless. We do our best to not disturb these creatures as they are simply living their lives here as is their nature.

3. Back home the nearby villages aren't beset from above, but below. Great roots from even greater trees warp and bend stone. Cracking walls and entire buildings. Crumbling the settlements over time. Soon those dwelling within will have no choice but to flee. Into the forest.

1-2: While much has been changed by the ants, some areas haven't. Perched precariously on three relatively unstable looking rock supports, you find after crossing the ancient, narrow, and carefully carved bridge, a knight with very numerous arrows that are extremely old, so old the feathers on the arrows are turning to dust, laying in the position he fell in in some long ago battle. The knight is clutching the 2 handed great-sword Framfing. A sword of great antiquity and historical value to humans, but no magic about it.

You confirmed that the legend of Fram and his squire Goodric is true. The story says that after they cut Ilus-Jad's head off, they fled through a cavern, pursued by Grues, deadly monsters who are only born from defiler magic. Goodric's pack had a torn strap, and tilted wildly in the middle of Goodric trying to cross the narrow bridge, causing him to fall, presumably to his death. Fram turned and faced what he thought was surely his final battle and the rest is history, as the legend doesn't record how fram actually died, only that the grues were "severely dismayed" by his "countenance and sword". Grues don't shoot arrows though, being touched by one (at all), kills you. You gained significant experience. You and your various ladies in waiting can tell that the body is not undead.

Thankfully for the moment you don't have to worry about the ants.

3. And flee they do, but convinced that they are under attack by wizards or some form of magic, they flee into a big temple toward the center of town and pray as hard as they can. The rapidly encroaching plants meet no resistance, but the energy of the effort to pray this away is stifling the mana (in that one village) that is making the plants grow. White mana doesn't completely fully repel green, but it gives it artificial order and control, stunting what you want it to do.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:52 am

Mandingo wrote:1: I take one last look around. I'm gonna miss this place. I spit on the ground. I was kidding about missing this place. Screw this place.
2-3: Focus sooper hard on formless form so I can finally become Quetzalcoatl the flying snake. Hopefully I pass some aboriginals on the way up and accidentally start the Mayan faith. If my formless form of formless formlessness mk. 1 spell succeed, Ilus'Jad and I head up to the Underdark.

Also, should I keep my own list of spells and like, put it as part of every post?
Just for clarity purposes?

Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
8 , 28 , 81

Epic fail.

When you spit on the ground, you forgot that your spit was acid. This caused a weakpoint to crack hard in the ground, the result: a sudden geyser blast of filthy water carried you exactly where you wanted to go, hurling one surprised and rather terrified naga whirling end over end as you travel up the hole into the under-dark.

You manage to glide to safety. Ilus-Jad has no problem following you, flying up that way easily.

You are in a room with a large bronze gargoyle over an ornate door, an urn of some sort, and a strangely smelling torch.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:08 am

Clovis wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
72 , 99 , 33

1-2. Have the siege focus on the gnomes food storage and torch it if possible, have the three giants get to work, two of them will hold up boulders to block enemy fire that is targeted at their torso and head while trolls will be at their feet and roll other boulders to block fire aimed at their legs, the third Giant will help build rudimentary barricades and trenches with the rest of our forces. Our forces can eat the dead of both sides, they will starve and grow weak while we feast ourselves upon their flesh. Have the trolls assist in the bombardment by throwing rocks and logs. The rest of the forces will stay in the newly created trenches and fortifications attempting to demoralize the enemy with constant war cries, battle songs and yelling, ensure that the enemy gets no rest. At night we will go out of our way to make certain that they can hear us eating, we will also have lookouts stationed to see if the enemy attempts anything during the feasting, the lookouts will be relieved every thirty minutes so that they can eat themselves and we can keep the lookouts fresh, any who are caught slacking off will be severely punished, nobody is allowed to drink until after they have served lookout duty.

3. This siege is an excellent chance for Graxis to hone his leadership skills.

1. While the fire assault draws off a greater part of their strength when a disastrously timed wind sets the powder magazine on fire, they do manage to put it out before it explodes, though they are in the predicament of having to choose between one building and the other. Their food supplies excess is effectively gone, though they still have five emergency silos. They respond to your horns and cries by making a little "music" of their own, huge whistling shells flying down after a gun somewhere in the city roars. The shells explode when they hit the ground, clouds of debris flying up from 3.5 ft by 3.5 ft holes, a very few of the shots bouncing when they hit the ground, one traveling through a giants kneecap and invaliding him. He leaves as a war injured. Fortunately, the gun is firing blind, and almost all of its shots miss your troops.

2. Your forces are surprised mid-feast by a suicidally dangerous attack on your forces in which a group of humans and gnomes run out with muskets and suddenly fire blind into your army, killing the bugbear you were talking to among others, the person you were talking to instantly killed when the projectile travels through his head faster than the eye can see and leaves a visible hole. Archers and javelin throwers return the attack, but some of the defenders got back to the gates. The musket like weapon seems very simple, you just pour some sort of fuel into one spot, load a shot in it, and then light a small fuse, point it, and hope it doesn't blow up in your hand. You have 12 artifact guns. You have no tar powder and no shot.

You realized a principle of leadership: when besieging, if you cut off all travel, the defenders effectively can't replace their casualties.

The necromancer managed to revive something beyond just the casual skeletons and zombies and flying hands. He created 4 ghouls, zombies that drool black blood, sweat corrupted puss from numerous pores on their bodies, have big vomit inspiring blister covered boils all over their bodies, and have skin that is flaking off in spots. One particularly unpleasant thing you've heard about ghouls is that they vomit in wells, and when they do this, it poisons the whole area for decades to come.

4 Ghouls support your next action. They are neither armed nor armored, and do not wield any weapons or armor, they fight with claws and teeth.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:21 am

Glittershine wrote:

1:"All right Usta for your first lesson as apprentice I got a job for you. As we all know drow love two things, power and scheming, and in this time of chaos in the drow lands I gotta make sure no one is coming for me with a knife. Your first job will be to sneak around the city eavesdropping on rivals to see who is plotting against me"
2:Cicilian then approaches the new blood. "Seeing as how you don't have much of a role in the city it looks like I'm gonna have to provide you a job. From now on you will be my personal performer, you shall sing or whatever your bard talent is when I ask and I will let you stay in my manor. So how about it Ms... I don't believe I ever got your name"
3:Afterwards Cicilian makes a stop by the town blacksmith to grab a rapier in case shit hits the fan.

7 , 27 , 88

1. Sneaking around eaves dropping isn't really Usta's thing. She fails. Not a huge terrible obvious fail, she just got caught easily. However when she goes back to you to report that she failed, you quickly realize she stole the jailor's key somehow and simply let herself out and left. She tells you she picks things. The three things she specifically mentions are "locks, pockets, and winners". The meaning of locks and pockets is obvious, but "winners" isn't at first. She tells you that it means she knows which penny amusements are impossible-to-win scams. She probably knows 1 or 2 impossible-to-win amusements.

2. "I..... had a name.... but I can't remember it. I play the harp, so theres that. I'm afraid most of the stories I know are about our lighter colored cousins killing us. I can hardly be expected to sing that. I play much better than I sing, at any rate."

3. The blacksmith is occupied. It seems one of the beams the beholders fired changed a stone into something else. The shard of material is green-gray and glows softly blue, with a few reddish flecks here and there. "I've never seen anything like it..." Its much to small a piece of enchanted element to do anything (at all) with but study, assuming it doesn't blow up in your hand, but the blacksmith seems taken with it as she raises and lowers it, turns it carefully, snips off a tiny piece and exposes it to fire, where it melts like wax and becomes lead with a small coat of iron. "Hmmm I.... Oh!" She turns around as she's talking and sees you. "The rapier? Sure its ready." She walks over and gets your old rapier that is now nice and fixed up.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:25 am

Gary Oak wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
40 , 37 , 30
Okay, whatever! If I can get shiny metals from pointy eared play things that will be great~! I'll come back in a week for shiny metals and give him coins and stuff for them! Now, I guess I should probably go get some more food stuff and cool shiny things from the ships up top and bring them to my servants, then tell them about how we're gunna get shiny metals from the pointy eared guise~!

The ship you encountered was a ghost ship called the Sea Mist. You get all the experience from sinking it, but it has no crew, and simply appears again a short time later after being sunk, though it appears distant from you.

While swimming around looking for another ship to pillage, you found a shipwreck of a tax transport. The amount of money you now own is massive.

The treaty was a trick, Lord Nepto uses his magic trident to teleport you to a faraway sea. You no longer know where your home was or how to get back. But you weren't hurt and two seconds after you appeared there, you saw the ruins of an underwater sahagin city. Somethings wrong, though. This water feels. Different.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:30 am

53 , 42 , 93

1. Attempt to retrieve the sword, and bury the knight so he may return to the soil and give new life a chance to grow from his death. Give the sword to the golem to wield in battle or carry if it cannot do so.

2. 3. Continue exploration. If this is it for the first set of Sinkholes move on to the next.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandingo Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:55 am

65 , 46 , 5

1: I grab the torch. If it smells funny, there might be something significant about it. If not, I still need some light.
2: I check out the urn. If it looks reasonably not trapped, I examine it further, trying to appraise its value and whether or not it has anything interesting inside it. If I find something valuable about it or its contents, I attempt to Shrink it down to a clothlike substance, to be restored later. I then swallow it, storing it in my first stomach.
3: I knock on the door. It seems a bit too fancy of a door for me to just barge in. If nobody responds for a while, I just try to open it.
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:06 am

Dafty wrote:
Glittershine wrote:

99 , 2 , 37

1. Sneaking around eaves dropping isn't really Usta's thing. She fails. Not a huge terrible obvious fail, she just got caught easily. However when she goes back to you to report that she failed, you quickly realize she stole the jailor's key somehow and simply let herself out and left. She tells you she picks things. The three things she specifically mentions are "locks, pockets, and winners". The meaning of locks and pockets is obvious, but "winners" isn't at first. She tells you that it means she knows which penny amusements are impossible-to-win scams. She probably knows 1 or 2 impossible-to-win amusements.

2. "I..... had a name.... but I can't remember it. I play the harp, so theres that. I'm afraid most of the stories I know are about our lighter colored cousins killing us. I can hardly be expected to sing that. I play much better than I sing, at any rate."

3. The blacksmith is occupied. It seems one of the beams the beholders fired changed a stone into something else. The shard of material is green-gray and glows softly blue, with a few reddish flecks here and there. "I've never seen anything like it..." Its much to small a piece of enchanted element to do anything (at all) with but study, assuming it doesn't blow up in your hand, but the blacksmith seems taken with it as she raises and lowers it, turns it carefully, snips off a tiny piece and exposes it to fire, where it melts like wax and becomes lead with a small coat of iron. "Hmmm I.... Oh!" She turns around as she's talking and sees you. "The rapier? Sure its ready." She walks over and gets your old rapier that is now nice and fixed up.

1:"Ursta go over to the race track and put 50 gold on who you think is gonna win. If your correct you get half the winnings. If you are wrong you gotta clean the downstairs bathroom"
2:"Well then it looks like I have to name you. How about Lylian? Do you like that name?"
3:Cicilian approaches the blacksmith "So what do you believe this weird material is capable of? Do you think you could forge it into something?"
8 , 69 , 27

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Clovis Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:48 am

53 , 84 , 91

1. Gather and decapitate the corpses of the fallen, their heads shall be tied together and catapulted into the city along with the usual bombardment and the rest of the meat shall be used to bolster our supply of food. Ask the lookouts what happened, if their excuse is valid and can be proven they shall receive a beating from the significant other of the bugbear that was killed during the attack, if not then they shall be executed by the same bugbear, their duties where clearly given to them and they have failed to carry them out.

2. That night have a large part of the army attack the city’s walls on a side that they would be quick to defend but is away from the city’s main well, Skeletons and fifteen of the trolls at the front, meanwhile I will have the necromancer disassemble one of the ghouls and harvest it’s gall bladder, liver and stomach the smaller parts will then be stuffed into the larger parts and put it into a bag, then I will instruct a Bugbear to lead a small force of goblins into the city they will infiltrate it while the fighting is going on and, kill anyone that sees them while they head for the city’s well, once they arrive they shall use a dagger to cut open the stomach, gall bladder and liver and dump it all into the well, if this goes off well then they will torch whatever buildings they can on their way out.

3. Graxis enjoys constantly training himself but decides that now really isn’t the time for this and so he shall instead assist in the battle, giving orders and ensuring that they perform their best, before the battle he recruits five of the trolls to go along with a plan of his, the remaining two mountain giants will combine their strength to throw the trolls over the cities wall during the battle, trying to nail areas where many of the musketmen are stationed, they are instructed to force their way into the city after they land and head towards wherever that gun may be and should they find it they are instructed to damage it any way possible before they begin to get overwhelmed or they see enemies wielding weapons that could produce fire, at this point they are instructed to escape from the city. Graxis spends allot of time ensuring that the trolls know what the plan is before he sets of to prepare for the battle ahead.

Clovis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Weren't there more people in the game? Thats whats the hold up.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:45 am

26 , 61 , 21
1-3; Stupid no good slimey tricksey knife ears! So rude~!!! I better just swim around until I get back, then. Smash a few ships and hunt to vent..
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:08 pm

23 , 7 , 89

1. Attempt to retrieve the sword, and bury the knight so he may return to the soil and give new life a chance to grow from his death. Give the sword to the golem to wield in battle or carry if it cannot do so.

2. 3. Continue exploration. If this is it for the first set of Sinkholes move on to the next.

The knight's burial is peaceful, and you must be gentle with the body because of its age, when the helmet falls off you realize its effectively a dust-covered mummy. He's been dead for a long, long time, still, with gentle respect, you manage to bury the knight without damaging the body (damaging dead bodies, esp. very old ones, has a -very high- chance of instant-conversion to undeath on the part of the body, this should be considered a fiat statement).

It quickly becomes obvious that because of the swords age and condition, it must be wrapped in a silk bundle and neither drawn nor used. No possibility of wielding it without very significant repair.

Exploration continues, moving down a system of ancient hallways, you and your honor guard come to what you at first think is a giant snake about to attack, but then you realize that the huge golden viper is an idol. It is rough cut and looks to be of morlock make. As far as you know, morlocks are extinct. They were, in legend, a sort of underground orc/vampire crossbreed. Numerous burnt out candles and other various bits and pieces are in this room. The idol's magic is long since spent and it has small amounts of obvious-to-the-eye enchanted elements created by the magic being spent and going out of it, though you don't know what the enchanted elements are or whether they're safe to touch.

You also find a chain bridge that leads to the next set of sinkholes caves.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Mandingo wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
14 , 64 , 91

1: I grab the torch. If it smells funny, there might be something significant about it. If not, I still need some light.
2: I check out the urn. If it looks reasonably not trapped, I examine it further, trying to appraise its value and whether or not it has anything interesting inside it. If I find something valuable about it or its contents, I attempt to Shrink it down to a clothlike substance, to be restored later. I then swallow it, storing it in my first stomach.
3: I knock on the door. It seems a bit too fancy of a door for me to just barge in. If nobody responds for a while, I just try to open it.

1: You gained Olorium torch. Named after Olor, the god of sleep, dreams, and visions. Olorium is a silvery crystal grains substance that bonds to torch oil for not-very-well understood reasons, but when its burned, it makes a big fume cloud that puts things to sleep.

2: The urn contains several paperwork scrolls in a language you don't speak, a book written in a language you don't speak, a kobold's skull, a piece of onyx, a container of smelly wax. It resists the magic attempt, but doesn't trigger a trap or anything.

3. City guards! SURPRISE! You're in the same city as glittershine. Now you just have to explain to the drow what exactly you are doing in a private closet of the mages dormitory. Even with ilus-jad with you, theres probably no chance of victory, and Drow are resistant to sleep, so the olorium torch might not work.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Glittershine wrote:

1:"Ursta go over to the race track and put 50 gold on who you think is gonna win. If your correct you get half the winnings. If you are wrong you gotta clean the downstairs bathroom"
2:"Well then it looks like I have to name you. How about Lylian? Do you like that name?"
3:Cicilian approaches the blacksmith "So what do you believe this weird material is capable of? Do you think you could forge it into something?"
50 , 61 , 59

1. No possibility of success, the city doesn't have a race track. Instead, Usta went to the gladiatorial game and bet it. She still lost though. Scrub scrub scrub, nyooooo~ >usta's face when.jpg

2. "I'm okay with that name." Lylian smiles.

3. "I have no idea what it is or what I could do with it, I'm a blacksmith, not an arch-mage. The most complicated thing I make is moving parts for gateway doors." She isn't being a smart ass, she's confessing a truth, she's way out of her league here. "I suppose I could.." She picks it up with the tongs as she talks. "..Do something with..." She stops when the material glows softly, changes colors three times, and then snaps apart with no warning, a large blob becoming golderite, an iron+gold metal, and a large blob becoming lead. The material is no longer magical. It went through what archmages call a "half-life". The blacksmith looks confused for a moment. "I... could make something with these...?" She speaks nervously, somewhat worried that it will be thought that she somehow caused this. (hint: she didn't).
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:16 pm

95 , 27 , 27

1. Gather and decapitate the corpses of the fallen, their heads shall be tied together and catapulted into the city along with the usual bombardment and the rest of the meat shall be used to bolster our supply of food. Ask the lookouts what happened, if their excuse is valid and can be proven they shall receive a beating from the significant other of the bugbear that was killed during the attack, if not then they shall be executed by the same bugbear, their duties where clearly given to them and they have failed to carry them out.

2.  That night have a large part of the army attack the city’s walls on a side that they would be quick to defend but is away from the city’s main well, Skeletons and fifteen of the trolls at the front, meanwhile I will have the necromancer disassemble one of the ghouls and harvest it’s gall bladder, liver and stomach the smaller parts will then be stuffed into the larger parts and put it into a bag, then I will instruct a Bugbear to lead a small force of goblins into the city they will infiltrate it while the fighting is going on and, kill anyone that sees them while they head for the city’s well, once they arrive they shall use a dagger to cut open the stomach, gall bladder and liver and dump it all into the well, if this goes off well then they will torch whatever buildings they can on their way out.

3. Graxis enjoys constantly training himself but decides that now really isn’t the time for this and so he shall instead assist in the battle, giving orders and ensuring that they perform their best, before the battle he recruits five of the trolls to go along with a plan of his, the remaining two mountain giants will combine their strength to throw the trolls over the cities wall during the battle, trying to nail areas where many of the musketmen are stationed, they are instructed to force their way into the city after they land and head towards wherever that gun may be and should they find it they are instructed to damage it any way possible before they begin to get overwhelmed or they see enemies wielding weapons that could produce fire, at this point they are instructed to escape from the city. Graxis spends allot of time ensuring that the trolls know what the plan is before he sets of to prepare for the battle ahead.

1. City morale takes a hit. Knights attempt to rally, but some deserters escaped. As for the lookouts, they report that they were unfamiliar with the weapon that was being used, which is fair, guns were only invented a short time (abt 70 years) ago, so theres sizable populations that have no access to them and have never encountered them before. They thought the guns were metal staves. The necromancer raises some of the headless bodies as mindless, slow moving zombies who do menial labor.

2. The necromancer doesn't mind, its the ghoul who does, but the necromancer simply deanimates it (-1 ghoul), then processes it as desired. The infiltration starts off well, but goes quickly sideways when a skeleton trips an enchanted mine and blows up with no warning. From then on, the infiltration force is under attack, and the poisoning force ends up poisoning a huge crop field instead of a well, the crop field marked as the city governments private stock, and entirely enclosed by the city. The trolls, skeletons, and goblins are met with fierce force of dismounted knights, moskay gnomes who wear large floppy hats and shoot simple guns, and a small group of mages. Things get even more sideways when the trolls begin to multiply from parts being shot off of them. In a very short time, your leadership-score amount of trolls you can control is exceeded. You no longer control the trolls, and they rampage through the city, torching a large portion of it and fleeing is all either side can do to contain the situation, so both the defenders and besiegers are forced to arson the city.

3. The mountain giants throw out of control trolls back into the city, and it is only by their good efforts that the majority of your force survives the day. You've claimed the city, but more than 90 percent of it is useless to you because its effectively destroyed.

Surviving buildings
>single grain emergency silo
>large inn
>two towers
>1 city wall
>Single area of the guild hall
>Single wagon containing numerous barrels

The trolls that burned to death broke down into a gooey sludge material which coats the ground in some areas. It resembles zerg "creep" (starcraft).
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:20 pm

84 , 59 , 89
1-3; Stupid no good slimey tricksey knife ears! So rude~!!! I better just swim around until I get back, then. Smash a few ships and hunt to vent..

You can't. You're not in an ocean, you're in a huge lake. The good news: You're the biggest thing in the lake, easily killing the huge fish and water dragons that live here. The bad news: Its enclosed by land and there are no water tunnels to go through.

Reminder: You can go on land.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandingo Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Please dont kill me.jpg
Hopefully they speaka mah language
Oh wait I have the telepathy
1- "I am an emissary of the recently ascendant Lich Lyrane. I come in peace. Our meeting was accidental, but possibly fortuitous." I broadcast this into the drow's minds with as much of an impressive tone as I can muster while inwardly shitting myself. "As you will likely put me under arrest regardless of what you say, I only ask that you grant me audience with your leader as soon as possible. Please do not take action against my companion. He is peaceful as well."
2- When in Rome! I do my best to cast Alter Self and become a drow, or a good semblance of a dark skinned humanoid. Hopefully they take it as a nice gesture and not a threat.
3- I mentally prepare myself for some quick spell casting in case shit gets bad. If I end up pissing off the wrong people, I will jump into a nearby shadow and use Shadow Walk to teleport to the farthest other shadow in sight. From there I will walk calmly and carefully away. As I walk calmly and carefully away, hoping that me being a drow will let me roam with little suspicion. As I escape, I try to cast Mirror Image to make decoys of myself walk in all directions away from myself, so I will be very hard to pinpoint. I telepath this plan to Ilus-Jad, telling him to get the fuck out of Dodge should I make a move, and to meet up outside the city limits, about 300 yards directly away from the city's main entrance.
This plan only comes into effect should my life or well being be in imminent danger. I would much prefer to reasonably chat with their leader instead. But it never hurts to be prepared.
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandingo Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:02 pm

43 , 29 , 20

Sorry I completely forgot about the roll
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:57 pm

27 , 41 , 51

1. Carefully extract the magical elements.

2. 3. Move on to the next series of sinkholes and continue exploration.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:02 am

70 , 77 , 34
A lake!!?! Those no good knife ears! They should know their place, hmph~! Well, I haven't been on land in awhile, I suppose to should get to it. Maybe I can find a big city and ask them for directions! I'm sure they'll answer if I do some cool tricks with my hammer and magic!!
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:00 am

Dafty wrote:
Glittershine wrote:

5 , 74 , 12

1. No possibility of success, the city doesn't have a race track. Instead, Usta went to the gladiatorial game and bet it. She still lost though. Scrub scrub scrub, nyooooo~ >usta's face when.jpg

2. "I'm okay with that name." Lylian smiles.

3. "I have no idea what it is or what I could do with it, I'm a blacksmith, not an arch-mage. The most complicated thing I make is moving parts for gateway doors." She isn't being a smart ass, she's confessing a truth, she's way out of her league here. "I suppose I could.." She picks it up with the tongs as she talks. "..Do something with..." She stops when the material glows softly, changes colors three times, and then snaps apart with no warning, a large blob becoming golderite, an iron+gold metal, and a large blob becoming lead. The material is no longer magical. It went through what archmages call a "half-life". The blacksmith looks confused for a moment. "I... could make something with these...?" She speaks nervously, somewhat worried that it will be thought that she somehow caused this. (hint: she didn't).

1:"Alright Ursta. Round 2. Head back to the pits with 50 gold. You win you keep half. You lose you cook dinner for the week. Deal?"
2:"Lylian go find Ashvael. He might have some work for you. Try not to fuck him"
3:"Well blacksmith. Surprise me with what you make"

28 , 91 , 83
[/quote]

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Clovis Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:23 pm

65 , 39 , 37

1. We shall burn away almost all of the goop left over by the trolls,(Zerg pls no) however a small amount, around enough to make up the body weight of a troll is saved for the necromancer to tinker with.

2. The Mountain Giants are to be praised and everyone in the army is to hear of their deeds, if there is a specific reward that can be given to them available to me then do so, as for the city, well it is not suitable for us to take anymore, but we can still loot it, butcher the dead bodies, add them to food storage and take whatever we can, if any precious metal or gems are found then gather them as we still have yet to find any.

3. Graxis was found wanting, the trolls demanded more of him than he could offer and their desertion is upon him, his mind and instincts must be honed and sharpened if he is to improve himself to the point of being able to control such a massive force.

Clovis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Climate shift; Redaeth's nation's magic has penetrated enough of the world to change the climate.

Undead are now more common since the forests consumed graveyards and mausoleums. Some forests fall to undead and become swamps.

Some roads are no longer passable.

Many towns that were in forests are abandoned.

The pillars in the ruins of Zondaran begin to resonate, releasing black and blue mana in a slow continuous flow. The cause is unknown.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:20 pm

Mandingo wrote:Please dont kill me.jpg
Hopefully they speaka mah language
Oh wait I have the telepathy
1- "I am an emissary of the recently ascendant Lich Lyrane. I come in peace. Our meeting was accidental, but possibly fortuitous." I broadcast this into the drow's minds with as much of an impressive tone as I can muster while inwardly shitting myself. "As you will likely put me under arrest regardless of what you say, I only ask that you grant me audience with your leader as soon as possible. Please do not take action against my companion. He is peaceful as well."
2- When in Rome! I do my best to cast Alter Self and become a drow, or a good semblance of a dark skinned humanoid. Hopefully they take it as a nice gesture and not a threat.
3- I mentally prepare myself for some quick spell casting in case shit gets bad. If I end up pissing off the wrong people, I will jump into a nearby shadow and use Shadow Walk to teleport to the farthest other shadow in sight. From there I will walk calmly and carefully away. As I walk calmly and carefully away, hoping that me being a drow will let me roam with little suspicion. As I escape, I try to cast Mirror Image to make decoys of myself walk in all directions away from myself, so I will be very hard to pinpoint. I telepath this plan to Ilus-Jad, telling him to get the fuck out of Dodge should I make a move, and to meet up outside the city limits, about 300 yards directly away from the city's main entrance.
This plan only comes into effect should my life or well being be in imminent danger. I would much prefer to reasonably chat with their leader instead. But it never hurts to be prepared.

During all this, the drow get a better look at Illus-Jad. One of them shouts, "Its Illus-Jad, The defiler lord!"

You are violently slammed to the ground and then dragged before glittershine's character, Illus-Jad forced along with via some "crystal blue persuasion" via some mages and their magical trinkets.

Mandingo's naga's 1 consolation is this; they don't know that illus-jad didn't use defiler magic, and so they are reluctant to do any seriously harmful fatality harm on either mandingo's naga or illus-jad.

Glittershine and Mandingo may come to an agreement regarding what they do in this situation and it is to be handled as a diplomatic conversation would be handled in curts game, it may be posted in thread or it may take place entirely in personal message, but I retain veto rights on what happens, and must see the decision and validate it. Also and finally, questions regarding how the drow and naga relate to each other culturally, economically, socially, and militarily may be asked of me with the expectation of an answer. This is to be considered a fiat statement, and is effective in all future games. A "hentai" encounter of some sort between your characters would be considered canon, and if any offspring result they would assist you until and unless they didn't like you, but these sorts of things are to be handled in personal message.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:29 pm

24 , 34 , 54

1. Carefully extract the magical elements.

2. 3. Move on to the next series of sinkholes and continue exploration.

You failed to mask your energy carefully enough. Either that or you resonated just exactly right. When you touched the enchanted elements they transformed from mineral to plant, then consumed all the gold and filled the room leaving you to hurry to the next set of sink-holes in rather a rush. The material is unfamiliar to you, but as a nature spirit, you are aware of the existence of planar differences, and as a result, your reasoning mind is able to conclude that perhaps it is simply from another plane of existence. It didn't seem evil, just foreign.

With these thoughts in your mind you are surprised when you round a bend to see an extremely ancient specter floating in near a bridge. The creature is a flying skeleton wearing its funeral shroud as a robe, the shroud so old it is petrified, several rare molds growing in the petrified material. The specter doesn't attack or say anything, it simply blocks the way forward. Tales have been told indicating that the most extremely ancient undead lose the last vestiges of their souls and effectively become "senile", never speaking or reacting emotionally again. If its that old its liable to kill you in a single hit. On the other hand, if you back up and go down a different hallway, the ancient creature probably wouldn't follow you. Whether its senile or not is hard to tell. It is definitely very, very old. Its bones are already nearly dust all the way through, held in place by wisps of strange smoke. Undead are supposed to get more powerful as they get older.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Glittershine wrote:

1:"Alright Ursta. Round 2. Head back to the pits with 50 gold. You win you keep half. You lose you cook dinner for the week. Deal?"
2:"Lylian go find Ashvael. He might have some work for you. Try not to fuck him"

100 , 85 , 8
[/quote]

1. Usta goes on her merry way. She fails again. This time she's determined to cover her failure though and brings glittershine's drow her half of the winnings. How she got them isn't clear and she doesn't tell you.

2. "Oh that reminds me, he thought I was some 'escort' you had sent. I played along. He gave me this afterward." She tosses you a single platinum coin. 1 platinum = 10,000 gold.

3. The blacksmith makes a golderite lady's corset-jacket, for those times when you have to look extra-extra fancy. Though it sparkles in light like gold and has some strength, its not suitable to be armor without further metals being added, its simply a piece of attire. It can be enchanted however. From the lead she made 2 lockpicks and a leaden ring.

The naga and Illus-jad are brought before you this round.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:40 pm

59 , 51 , 60

1. We shall burn away almost all of the goop left over by the trolls,(Zerg pls no) however a small amount, around enough to make up the body weight of a troll is saved for the necromancer to tinker with.

2. The Mountain Giants are to be praised and everyone in the army is to hear of their deeds, if there is a specific reward that can be given to them available to me then do so, as for the city, well it is not suitable for us to take anymore, but we can still loot it, butcher the dead bodies, add them to food storage and take whatever we can, if any precious metal or gems are found then gather them as we still have yet to find any.

3. Graxis was found wanting, the trolls demanded more of him than he could offer and their desertion is upon him, his mind and instincts must be honed and sharpened if he is to improve himself to the point of being able to control such a massive force.

1. By grinding flesh into a puree paste and mixing it with the troll gunk, the necromancer creates 16 sludge zombies. They are slow moving, unintelligent undead, but due to their composition (paste/slime mix), they have all the sneak abilities and obstacle-travel abilities of an ooze. So they can sneak through locked doors, squeeze down pipes, etc. They move about in a cloud of barf-inspiring odor and swarms of flies, though flies that land on them are trapped and die.

2. Theres very little good food to be found, and the majority of the foods you find are boring and bland. Butchering the bodies nets you a small amount of treasure, mostly simple attire, rings and ear-rings, bits and baubles. Nothing magical that you can tell though. One of the surviving houses had a scroll hidden under the floorboard.

3. Your skills don't increase, but the meditation upon these thoughts brings one solution to your mind; they were multiplying so fast no leader short of something immensely powerful like a dragon, archmage or a fiend lord would have been able to control them. It isn't entirely your fault.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:00 am

You forgot me again, Dafty. Unless my guy is so good you can't post it all up in a single session in which that is acceptable.
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by White Death Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:13 am

1-2. To try and go bring back the Dark Lord of whomever he was was a bad idea by any standard. Bringing back a force of world domination with no means of controlling it was a delusion of grandure one such as the flame could not afford. Honestly nobody could. It was time to practice some more flame magics.

3. The flame looked out the window to determine it's location.

Fire touch - unarmed attacks do fire damage, weaponry heats up gradually while being held and used.
Immortality - Your soul is connected to something extra-material and elemental. You are effectively immortal, though you can be killed by violence or magic.
Soul Anchor - Casting it on yourself makes it impossible for you, (or anyone else) to teleport you anywhere for a matter of time ranging from minutes (level 1 user) to days (mastery level user).
Transmute - Alchemy the spell
Hand of Aryioraldo - Weird Wizward hand

Bold Shit - 20 bolds, 1 hobgoblin farmer, 26 bold swords, 15 days worth of food, 14 days worth of water, 15 beds, 17 rooms, 15 dwarf statues, 3 elf statues, 2 forges, 1 glassmaker's workshop, 1 soaper's workshop (being worked), 2 feast halls, 1 projectile spear, 24 candles, 1 stone table, 1 bedrock block, 5 copper daggers, 3 lockpicks, 1 diamond mattock, 1 iron helmet of intelligence, 1 half-barrel of coal, Farm
White Death
White Death

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:13 am

The member 'White Death' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd100' : 13, 95, 17
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:58 am

Dafty wrote:
Glittershine wrote:

2:"Lylian go find Ashvael. He might  have some work for you. Try not to fuck him"

71 , 41 , 60

1. Usta goes on her merry way. She fails again. This time she's determined to cover her failure though and brings glittershine's drow her half of the winnings. How she got them isn't clear and she doesn't tell you.

2. "Oh that reminds me, he thought I was some 'escort' you had sent. I played along. He gave me this afterward." She tosses you a single platinum coin. 1 platinum = 10,000 gold.

3. The blacksmith makes a golderite lady's corset-jacket, for those times when you have to look extra-extra fancy. Though it sparkles in light like gold and has some strength, its not suitable to be armor without further metals being added, its simply a piece of attire. It can be enchanted however. From the lead she made 2 lockpicks and a leaden ring.

The naga and Illus-jad are brought before you this round.[/quote]

1:"Ashvael hold my appointments for today, looks like I'll be dealing with these folks for most of the day. While I'm held up try to get a hold of that scouting party I sent out. They've been out for a while and I want to hear what they have found."
2:"Also send out some more scouts looking for a city that has the skills of trade. We've been isolated for so long we need to fix our public appearance. Dear lord have you heard the absurd things they think we do. They think we rape corpses and eat babies."
3:"Also garrison the rest of the troops of the city to start restoring order thought out our city."

Cicilian moves to the interrelation room with her flask of mushroom beer. She takes a swig as she enters the room stares at the naga with a look of annoyance and tiredness. "Alright what do you want. And explain to me why in the abyss you thought entering a heavily armed drow city."
60 , 91 , 85
[/quote]

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:35 pm

Gary Oak wrote:You forgot me again, Dafty. Unless my guy is so good you can't post it all up in a single session in which that is acceptable.

No, I was just stoned and exhausted.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:39 pm

84 , 36 , 11
A lake!!?! Those no good knife ears! They should know their place, hmph~! Well, I haven't been on land in awhile, I suppose to should get to it. Maybe I can find a big city and ask them for directions! I'm sure they'll answer if I do some cool tricks with my hammer and magic!!

The city you find is a huge gnoll encampment, and they are convinced you're a god, even if you tell them you aren't. They become your willing servants, though they are late-stone-age technology at best. They also tell you they are currently at war with the nearby city of bronze age lizard-men, and ask you to help them deal with that.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandingo Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:41 pm

"I want nothing but passage out of this place... Queen? You hold yourself more as a king would, from what I remember of drow society... Or perhaps you are something entirely different. I have been out of the loop for quite a while. In any case, I happened upon this city entirely by accident, as you may be able to conclude from me randomly appearing in the closet of some mage. By no means did I enter of my own free will. However, I can safely assume that you won't let me out of here for free.
I would suggest some form of cooperation if I thought that there was something that I had that you needed, but there is probably no service that I could offer that you would find especially unique or useful. If you can think of something, I will gladly do it in exchange for the freedom of me and my companion. Perhaps we can work out some kind of arrangement. I do have some magical prowess, after all.
However, if I am to be serving with you, I would prefer to serve as one of you, instead of my usual form."
1-2-3: Cast Alter Self, turn myself into an attractive male drow. TRY not to fuck it up, I REALLY wanna look cool right now.
(Willing to continue this over private chat, maybe skype?)

84 , 71 , 41
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:44 pm

White Death wrote:1-2. To try and go bring back the Dark Lord of whomever he was was a bad idea by any standard. Bringing back a force of world domination with no means of controlling it was a delusion of grandure one such as the flame could not afford. Honestly nobody could. It was time to practice some more flame magics.

3. The flame looked out the window to determine it's location.

Fire touch - unarmed attacks do fire damage, weaponry heats up gradually while being held and used.
Immortality - Your soul is connected to something extra-material and elemental. You are effectively immortal, though you can be killed by violence or magic.
Soul Anchor - Casting it on yourself makes it impossible for you, (or anyone else) to teleport you anywhere for a matter of time ranging from minutes (level 1 user) to days (mastery level user).
Transmute - Alchemy the spell
Hand of Aryioraldo - Weird Wizward hand

Bold Shit - 20 bolds, 1 hobgoblin farmer, 26 bold swords, 15 days worth of food, 14 days worth of water, 15 beds, 17 rooms, 15 dwarf statues, 3 elf statues, 2 forges, 1 glassmaker's workshop, 1 soaper's workshop (being worked), 2 feast halls, 1 projectile spear, 24 candles, 1 stone table, 1 bedrock block, 5 copper daggers, 3 lockpicks, 1 diamond mattock, 1 iron helmet of intelligence, 1 half-barrel of coal, Farm

1-3: Some sort of intense mind contact occurs shortly after the vision. You failed it (rolled a 13). You now desire to bring back the dark lord without knowing why. As far as your location goes, you aren't to far from your familiar old fortress at Azath-Ganbur, which was built by dwarves a long long time ago, and might still be around, assuming it hasn't been taken over by something.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandingo Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:47 pm

Also, wow Ilus-Jad musta got around quite a bit. Ima use that. Often.
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:01 pm

Mandingo wrote:"I want nothing but passage out of this place... Queen? You hold yourself more as a king would, from what I remember of drow society... Or perhaps you are something entirely different. I have been out of the loop for quite a while. In any case, I happened upon this city entirely by accident, as you may be able to conclude from me randomly appearing in the closet of some mage. By no means did I enter of my own free will. However, I can safely assume that you won't let me out of here for free.
I would suggest some form of cooperation if I thought that there was something that I had that you needed, but there is probably no service that I could offer that you would find especially unique or useful. If you can think of something, I will gladly do it in exchange for the freedom of me and my companion. Perhaps we can work out some kind of arrangement. I do have some magical prowess, after all.
However, if I am to be serving with you, I would prefer to serve as one of you, instead of my usual form."
1-2-3: Cast Alter Self, turn myself into an attractive male drow. TRY not to fuck it up, I REALLY wanna look cool right now.
(Willing to continue this over private chat, maybe skype?)

25 , 73 , 44

Cicilian snorts a chuckle "Well lucky for you I was looking for someone to take a look at some material I found. See what you can do with" She then hands him the two lock picks and the ring. "You don't have to do anything fancy with them just see what sorts of enchantments could be added. Found a strange material and had it forged. As for payment you'll be given a room in my estate along with your freedom. Once you do the take you'll be allowed to come and go as you need but until then I'll be placing guards at your door and have some mages make sure you don't try teleporting out of here. This is more of a... Trust exercise then a job. But once complet you are allowed to leave" She then takes a long swig of her booze. Then gestures the flask to the former naga.

"As for my title that's a bit tricky. In the old days I'd be called matron but that system fell apart after all the old matrons killed each other or fled. I suppose dictator or empress would fit although those seem a bit harsh."

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandingo Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:17 pm

"Ill just call you mistresssss from now on, then. Well then, Mistress, I am not the sort of mage who specializes in enchantment. My field of study is more associated with illusion and deception. However, like all good mages, I am not limited strictly to my forte, and I do know a couple of useful spells. However, this material appears to be just simple lead. Just so you know.
Now, as far as my spells go, the only one of mine that might be of use to you at this time and is easily converted into an enchantment is Antipathy. It causes a group designated at the time of casting, such as assassins who might try to take your life, to feel an intense nausea when in a certain range of the object it is cast upon. Were I to enchant this ring with it, and were you to wear it, you could consider yourself safe from direct surprise attacks on your person from most would-be assassins.
As far as the lock-picks go... Well, to be honest I'm not certain what kind of magic would be useful on a lock-pick. It's just a lock-pick."
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:22 pm

Mandingo wrote:"Ill just call you mistresssss from now on, then. Well then, Mistress, I am not the sort of mage who specializes in enchantment. My field of study is more associated with illusion and deception. However, like all good mages, I am not limited strictly to my forte, and I do know a couple of useful spells. However, this material appears to be just simple lead. Just so you know.
Now, as far as my spells go, the only one of mine that might be of use to you at this time and is easily converted into an enchantment is Antipathy. It causes a group designated at the time of casting, such as assassins who might try to take your life, to feel an intense nausea when in a certain range of the object it is cast upon. Were I to enchant this ring with it, and were you to wear it, you could consider yourself safe from direct surprise attacks on your person from most would-be assassins.
As far as the lock-picks go... Well, to be honest I'm not certain what kind of magic would be useful on a lock-pick. It's just a lock-pick."

Cicilian takes one last drink of her near empty flask. "Do what you can and call for me when you finish. I'll have my guards escort you to your room. I'm gonna go get pissed drunk and yell at people" She laughs "It's good to be in charge"

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandingo Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:31 pm

Can I at least have my companion back? He assists me in magical rituals.
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittershine Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:34 pm

Mandingo wrote:Can I at least have my companion back? He assists me in magical rituals.
"Fine he'll be escorted to your room. And next time use the front gate instead if the closet. Ok?"

Glittershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandingo Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:37 pm

"Roger Dodger..."
Action decided, I suppose.
I suppose I'll have to wait a turn since I put so much effort into my Alter Self spell, so I suppose I'll prepare for the ritual of Antipathy until then. Whatever that requires.
Mandingo
Mandingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:49 pm

Attention mandingo and glittershine; if you did anything that was private chat and "off-screen", please message it to me.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum