NationAdv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Rogues

+5
Gary Oak
Dingus
Titus1
White Death
Bazrael
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What year would you like to play in?

House of Rogues - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%House of Rogues - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
House of Rogues - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%House of Rogues - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
House of Rogues - Page 3 I_vote_lcap36%House of Rogues - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
House of Rogues - Page 3 I_vote_lcap36%House of Rogues - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

House of Rogues - Page 3 Empty Re: House of Rogues

Post by Dingus Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:13 pm

>Leader Name: High Pope Arcturus
>State Name: New Vatican Empire
>Type: Rogue State
>Style: Warlord
>Advantage: Brutality
>Disadvantage: Moving Target
>Initial Condition: Ongoing Insurgency (2 year religious war)

Fluff will come in later. For now, just think of them as -super- extremist catholics who hate everyone that isnt them.
Dingus
Dingus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:14 pm

Dingus wrote:>Leader Name: High Pope Arcturus

Fluff will come in later. For now, just think of them as -super- extremist catholics who hate everyone that isnt them.

Approved. Since you inhabit a religious role that influences people all over the world, your actions have an extra level of scrutiny, but also have ripple effects in catholic populations.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bazrael Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:17 pm

Bazrael carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
3 , 27 , 16

1. I want that facility SANTIZED top to bottom.
And take a sample of the new strain and place it in top security. I want this ting vacinnated while we still have it under control.

2. Give this man his own secure area where he can do some research into the esosterics and the occult, or maybe just find a nice place to sit down and relax. I feel a deep curiosity as to this person, so I will indulge him.

3. Keep working on the weapons manufacturor. We need to be able to retrofit these weapons into proper tools of warfare and defense.
Bazrael
Bazrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:36 pm

Titus1 wrote:Rogue State

Ireland
Idealist
Penal Colony

Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
94 , 8 , 75

Issues facing your state.

1. Fragmentation - The area you actually control is not all just in ireland, and you do not actually control all of ireland, though you control a very significant portion. The area that is not in the irish mainland is the hebrides, off the coast of scotland. This is not the same area as Bazrael is looking at, and not near it.

2. Bad reputation - Your penal revolt was extremely violent. People were impaled, decapitated, and torn apart by wild animals. Some were locked up in enclave gulags where they eventually starved to death. It was rough and it took 17 years. Peace-keeper forces parked at the border watch your every move, however, your standing is still only 0, and is not negative.

3. Infection - Every few years, a few (usually very isolated) cases of THE PLAGUE are known to appear in the hebrides. It is a recurring, important issue, because the illness is very fatal and usually results in death in a matter of days or hours. It also (rarely) shows up in an animal there at times.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:45 pm

Dingus wrote:>Leader Name: High Pope Arcturus

Issues facing your state.

1. Alien Pact - The Grays saved your state from certain death with alien hellfire and lasers. The condition was that they could visit your state at any time in broad daylight and take a fraction of gold to power their ships. They don't do this very often (to date they've only done it 4 times), but its an issue because they can appear without warning and in broad daylight, then land in broad daylight and take the materials.

2. The north africans - The north african islamic union is in a state of permanent jihad with you. You hold them back with numerous Profundus class nuclear hellfire missiles, each missile having 14 five megaton warheads. They are parked throughout southern italy and maintained with an extremely brutal force of soldiers who regularly subject civilians to forced labor. You have sufficient numbers of them currently that there has been a long lull, but, you need more, and you need to somehow end this war.

3. Schism - After your controversial election, the papacy entered what vaticanologists call a 'nadir'. When the vatican enters a nadir, it means that the pontiff is evil, psychotic, violent, depraved, etc. You have sufficient holy knowledge that you aren't unfit for the chair, but everyone knows your a warlord, and some of the more wimpy liberal groups in the church don't consider you valid, though they lack the authority to depose you.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:06 am

Bazrael wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
16 , 46 , 91

1. I want that facility SANTIZED top to bottom.
And take a sample of the new strain and place it in top security. I want this ting vacinnated while we still have it under control.

2. Give this man his own secure area where he can do some research into the esosterics and the occult, or maybe just find a nice place to sit down and relax. I feel a deep curiosity as to this person, so I will indulge him.

3. Keep working on the weapons manufacturor. We need to be able to retrofit these weapons into proper tools of warfare and defense.

1. Disaster. A man's suit tears while in the contaminated area. Watching him die is extremely horrific, as he cringes in pain, vomits blood with no warning, opens his eyes in a psychotic state as his eyes start bleeding, he runs towards another person in the unit, bites the hell out of them screaming and vomiting blood again as sores immediately start to visibly appear everywhere on his body, is riddled with bullets, lurches a few more feet, then dies. The bitten man is quick-injected with antidote, but reacts in an unusual way by seizuring and painfully instant-mutating into a spider like mutant, numerous limbs growing out of his chest as he screams in blinding agony and throws up blood everywhere, sores still appearing on him but him dying a moment later for medically unclear reasons. A small group of scientists who have seen the footage enter a meeting with the party leader and discuss leaking the footage if the whole area is not detonated and pit-sanitized, meaning its blown up pushed all into a pit and then covered over. Its obvious they mean what they say. They give you 7 days (single turn) to consider. Hans tells you about a very superior member of the nazi party called 'Der Schade', a legendary master spy and covert ops warrior who vanished after the war. His code name stems from the fact that a large portion of his face was burned off previous to the war, so he had a 'skull like' appearance. Hans tells you that Schade hid the last remaining tank of Agony-52, the ultimate biochemical weapon of the nazi war machine, inside the facility at your channel island. Agony-52 was only used once, and it was by accident in 1944 when an american unit penetrated a tank with bullets. The incident is so highly classified you know nothing about it, not even knowing it happened until Hans tells you about it. He wasn't there so he doesn't know what Agony-52 actually does.

2. A.C. selects a quiet cottage in wales. He proceeds to begin ghost-writing your book for you. From time to time he requires a small amount of finances to purchase heroin and other drugs. His 'style' of writing is very strange, but not impossible to follow. His main focus seems to be ghost writing the book. And his 'style' seems to be, wake up, shoot a bunch of heroin, write till your hands hurt, eventually eat and sleep.

3. Edvard Griegen, a senior accountant at Haupt/Lanstiehler, visits to formally discuss deals, amounts, number of bullets, what you want, etc. Unfortunately, he was also a german spy. You didn't find out until after he was well back in germany. The company supplies you with automatic shotguns, grenade launchers, AR-2015s (an updated AR, its main update is its a bit more accurate and holds more bullets), and of course flame throwers and body armor. It isn't cheap, but with weapons as effective as these, you don't need many of them. Griegen sends the leader a letter from an undisclosed location. It is an apology, he tells you he had to do it in order to be allowed by his government to make the meeting. Also enclosed is the amount of money needed for a foreign-born individual of suitable racial make-up to join the party.

Goughbells airs a stirring program called 'A history of our dear fatherland in 5 parts'.
>pt 1 - prehistoric era
>pt 2 - antiquities
>pt 3 - Dynasties period
>pt 4 - First empire period
>pt 5 - The decadence before our rebirth
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:27 am

MrZavon wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
28 , 42 , 53

1) I want all borders locked down with the army patrolling it 24/7, we cannot allow both the disease of Ebola or of the plague to push past our borders and into our homelands. Anyone who attempts to cross illegally will be shot on sight, as will those trying to leave the borders in a foolish attempt to outrun the plague. A construction effort will take place to erect several barbed fences along the entirety of our borders though we all seriously doubt that it will be done in time.

2) Monobobo continues to be a serious problem to the safety of the average citizen and the well-being of our state, serious actions must be considered such as the following. It may be known as common practice by now but it must be done anyway, I want Jababa, Esala, and the other member to be interrogated extensively by the finest agents that we can get through normal and humane means. If they prove uncooperative to these humane practices, they are to be taken to a dark cell and tortured brutally with all sorts of devices until they break down and release all of the information that we need. Constant watch is to be kept and we must insure that not one of their number manages to either commit suicide or escape from their holding and torture cells. At the conclusion of their torture and them releasing the information that we need, Jababa is to be released to the international community for the bounty on his had. In a few day's time after a catholic priest has been with the nameless but high-ranking member to help him confess his sins, he is to be executed on public television as a example to Monobobo. Esala is to be kept in inside the deepest and darkest hole that we can find to be used a as a bargaining chip in potential negotiations in the future and to potentially help ward off attacks. Note that during this, all three are to be guarded around the clock by soldiers while at the same time, agents continue to search for the presence of Monobobo in the three cities.

3) As the ever-increasing threat of mass disaster looms over us, more desperate countermeasures must be taken in stead before we are overwhelmed by them. One such measure is to start the construction and planting of several crop-fields in the more fertile regions of our nation including the outskirts of Lake Victoria. These crop-fields are to exclusively grow crops that can be used to feed our nation in the event of a economical or global collapse in the future when we cannot import food from other nations. This will also help us become more self-sufficent in the long run and decrease the cost of imports for the time being.

1. The border lockdown goes off without a hitch. BOOOOONUS ROOOOOUNNNNNNND!!! XDXDXD

A liberian warlord who is another agent of the french diamond company visits your nation under peaceful terms, buying his way through the country with very numerous diamonds. He doesn't meet the leader and doesn't wish to, he simply travels from one area, into your country, through your country, then out another area. His free handedness with the diamonds has caused a small boom in the economy, as numerous people who he paid off sell the diamonds on the open market for varying amounts.

2. Jababa attempts to take his own life but is stopped before he can. This is interpreted as a sign of resistance and he is taken to 'the dark room'. A dark nasty place in which the leader doesn't know exactly what they do because he doesn't WANT to know. (hint: its that graphic). Fortunately, whatever they did to him (RAPE) didn't actually leave that many marks. Jababa's recorded interview results in the following being made clear; Monbobo intends to dispossess you by concerted terrorist action, take control of your country, then march north and fight europe. The leader gets the rewards for turning Jababa over. As for Esala, she is sent to the level 7 section of the mine-prison. Level 7 is for lifers. They never see the light of day, as they are several stories down, and don't generally live very long because of the conditions there and the work they do. She however is not set on the fatal work, she is simply kept there in a large cage enclosure. The nameless member of Monbobo confirms what Jababa told you. He is killed in the traditional way; His head is placed on a stump and a trained elephant stomps it with no warning. One thing however Jababa nor the nameless executed member told, was where specifically the cells were in those cities, and weather or not they're doing anything in those cities other than being there. Investigations continue.

3. Beans, Tubers, Squash, and, surprisingly, Pears, grow well in the area that is currently being worked on. This is a big project and will take time, it is currently not yet finished. 1/3
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:43 am

White Death wrote:
Stats:

74 , 32 , 25

1. It would appear the criminal Jewish community has made it's move. With all the Jewish businesses leaving as per §77.2 it is the duty of the state to ensure the continued existance of such businesses and the employment of any non Jewish employees. Any businesses will continue to exist under state control, any claims as to the rightful ownership of such facilities lies by the Ukrainian state and by the state only. As economic default reaches the Ukraine there will be an economic reform. As of §77 the introduction of a new currency will follow which will function just as before. It will not be accessible for international trade and be used to pay for any expenses within the Prypjat Republic, only the state will retain foreign currencies should they be required for the inevitable accquisition of supplies. The gold gained from the mines will not be sold, but will be kept within the Ukraine's own National Bank in order to back up the new currency with material value.

2. In times like these it is of dire importance that the children will be educated and while laws against child labor are one of the most urgent matters, however if child labor would not be born out of economic necessity it would most likely not exist. Thus with the implementation of the Child Labor Act of the Prypjat Republic §82 follows also the implementation of §82.1 which specifies the payment of a substitution deemed fitting by the government to compensate for the lack of industrial capacity. The money will, of course, be taken from the newly created currency.

3. Now that the gold has already been attributed to the foundation of a new currency it is essential that the gold mining operation is expanded and kept under tight wraps. In addition to §66, §66.1 declares that gold will not only be state property, but that the amound of gold produced by said mines is not subject to public, or even foreign question and only to be revealed to officials who require access to the numbers for reasons of security, or economic stability as of §66.2.

1. The mine workers strike. They don't wish to change their hours or conditions, instead, they want to be allowed a fixed number of oz.'s of gold they are permitted to remove and take home from the gold they harvest or from its interest. They would collect this payment once a year for the duration of their career as mine workers. Nevertheless, the bank building goes forward. Its a strong area that looks more like a prison than a bank, with several guard towers, huge razorwire covered walls, and a squat, concrete building that resembles a big warehouse to protect the gold. The staff of guards mostly consists of snipers. All the clerks and secretaries are women who use STAVROG, and the officials in charge of the whole business are thoroughly clearance'd members of the government's inner circle. In addition, there is only one road that leads to it and it has a large sign which reads 'POSTED: LETHAL FORCE ALLOWED, LETHAL FORCE USED'. The sign doesn't say whats up the road. The currency is based on a gold standard, so it is a coin stamped with varying historical people of Ukranian descent. The currency is stable, but is mostly exchanged internally.

2. Each family pays a few of whats about equiv to 7 dollars a month per child that doesn't attend school. It may not seem like much, but over time it will build, and there are families that pay more than one instance of it each time.

3. The strike paralyzes this effort. However the regulations are enacted and followed. You need to resolve the strike to continue with this task.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:51 am

redaeth wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
59 , 77 , 56
1. Hold a public memorial for those lost in the plane crash and do our best to see that future participants in the foreign education program do not meet the same fate.

2. Build factories and manufacturing plants to process local raw materials into products to sell abroad.

3. Build a laboratory to study the MG-55 in detail. Rebuild and improve it as something better and more suited for the Free Women.

1. The memorial becomes a national day of remembering. It is thereafter labeled 'Flight 772 day'. Over time, Flight 772 day becomes observed in other countries as well nearby. Achievement: Time After Time - A day on your states calender is observed in states other than your own.

2. Disaster; Earthquake. Construction site for the big weapons factory destroyed. Smaller factories that were made to process the metal and make the parts pre being sent to the big factory where its all put together are intact however. Casualties minimal, it happened late at night. Big weapons factory status: destroyed utterly.

3. The first step in all this is figuring out how it actually works. The MG-55 is controlled by a computer terminal which resembles an old-fashioned arcade machine. It has a joystick which is used to control movement, a button for heavy fire, and a button for light fire. If it is beyond a radius of 45 miles from this control panel, there is a 2 to 3 second delay in its responses. Beyond 60 its unable to receive the signal. It really is a very primitive machine. Its computer is not totally dumb as hell, but its program is written in very obsolete Cobol language. Updating the software might make it smarter. Updating the hardware or the body might be resource-difficult.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:31 am

redaeth carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
3 , 87 , 88

1. While the tragedy is still fresh in our minds the young adults of our state still needs to be addressed. We once again attempt to send those willing to First World educational institutions in hopes of jumpstarting our own scholastic and intellectual fields.

2. Another disaster, we can do little but rebuild. Salvage what we can from the ruined factory and choose a more stable site for construction.

3. As the software is something we can do without major investment in suspicious activities begin writing a replacement AI to man the rebuilt MG. Hide our testing in a series of nerf grade remote control\programmable children's toys to perfect it. Make sure to monitor them closely.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:35 pm

Druza wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
47 , 2 , 12

1: Have the Civil volunter unit help the clinics and with the building of indipendent energy sources

2: Have the people get trained in that one special martial art i forget the name of

3: Try to create jobs

Stuff i have done:
SPG-16 reclaimed
A legion of veteran officers that lead invidual untis
Special Technique: Armored-Varying-Resistance-Operations-General matrial art thingy to train my guys for later
Several makeshift clinics have been set up. Scrap metal was used to build the buildings, as well as rebar and concrete. They're rickety and not pretty, but they work for the moment.

Achievements:
Off-grid - Power 1/5th of your critical infrastructure buildings with independent sources.

Goals right now:
Create a good infrastructure (in progress)
Have good living condtions (In progress)
Capture SPG-16 reclaimation (Reclaimed, still need repairs)
Create a good military force (in progress)
Finish powering the critical infrastructure (in progress)

Other stuff to note:
Squads are led by veterans
1 civil volunter unit (they help with civilan stuff like evacutating among other things)

1. By rebuilding the massive Podgorny hydro-electrical dam, the civil volunteers bring power back to a significant portion of the country. While there are still occasional brownouts, electricity is pretty reliable. The critical infrastructures in those areas have semi-permanent power, and people living in those areas have between 3 to 5 hours a day of electrical power, which is a drastic improvement from zero hours of electrical power.

2. Civilians now take a 1 week class in STAVROG once per year. Crime decreases even more, and civil readiness increases. A small region inside your state's crime-rate falls to zero net crimes per year.

3. Opening a group of granite quarries brings jobs and assuages hunger. During the blasting and construction of one of the quarries, construction workers report finding a large vein of tin.

SPG-16 is fully repaired now and ready for use. Reason: number of turns needed to fix it up all the way has elapsed.

Critical infrastructure in about 70% of the state is fully powered now.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Druza Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:44 pm

Druza carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
46 , 64 , 8

1: Keep rebuildan that hydro dam

2: Start the 'Affinity Program' AP for short. The goal of this program is to have civilians learn their hidden talents among other things and getting them a job in their area of talent

3: "D.E.R.P i understand that you don't like my country, but you need to realise that we will soon overpower you with sheer will. I suggest you get the fuck out or i will be forced to fight you." (Order new gear from mother russia

Stuff i have done:
SPG-16 reclaimed and repaired
A legion of veteran officers
STAVROG is now a dojo school style in which paying civilians can pay to learn.
A civilian battalion in charge of helping out with several infrastruktur and society stuff

Achievements:
Off-grid - Power 1/5th of your critical infrastructure buildings with independent sources.

Goals right now:
Create a good infrastructure (in proggress)
Capture SPG-16 reclaimation (Repaired and done)
Finish powering the critical infrastructure (70% done)
Finish AP (In Proggress)
Druza
Druza

Back to top Go down

Post by White Death Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:10 pm

Stats:

White Death carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
20 , 74 , 18

1. A bonus of the gold? Interesting, really. It was not much and thus the workers would be welcome to gain a little something extra at the end of the year as sort of a.. christmas pay. However the government would continue to keep a close eye on the gold that they gave their workers, to see where it went. After all one wouldn't want to support any enemies. In fact perhaps it was time to develop a disguised task force that could carry out black ops under the guise of plausible deniabiliy outside the Ukraine's borders should it turn out that the gold was used to fund their enemies.

2. As famine and low levels of education are slowly coming to a halt it is time to redistribute some of the governments constructive efforts. The scientists were tasked with finding a new way to gain power from the radiation that was loosely haunting the Republic of Prypjat in order to make coal and other means of power generation obsolete. As per §5.2 the autarky of the Ukraine's power supply would thus be fulfilled and grant the government greater independence to act, should that even be required.

3. As the gold continues to flow in amounts unknown to the public it is time to increase the Ukraine's level of industrialization. New factories for all sorts of weaponry are to be constructed, granting the state increased military capabilities as well as providing work for large amounts of people. Mines for more work oriented metals such as iron as well as smelters will provide further opportunities for work and the fact that they are state property will protect the workers from plummeting wages and outsourcing. A new era of Ukrainian greatness is dawning in a world that will descend into madness. Further steps for the stability of the Ukraine will have to be taken. But everything at it's time.
White Death
White Death

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:05 am

Random events this round

1. Civil unrest in Oman as Ministry of Finance leader Tazyk Al Walalabob found to have spent "more than 80%" of that nations treasury bond funds to cover gambling debts. Tazyk Al Walalabob to be sent to world court.

2. Peacekeepers sent to the Bhutan/India border after Bhutan complains of illegal immigrants coming in search of food.

3. Oldest viking ship ever discovered found off the coast of Alaska. "This completely changes what we know of vikings and their ships." - Dr. Ingrid Snorlasdottir, Norwegian Museum of History expert. The ship is believed to be over 15,000 years old.

4. Carlos Borunda, a serial killer in hiding in haiti, is found and extradited back to brazil for trial in a sensational murder case. Borunda is believed to have murdered up to 2000 people from age 17 or 18 to his current age of 64.

5. Huge Tsunami hits Hawaii and Mexico with almost no warning due to the detection system being offline for routine yearly diagnostics and troubleshooting. Thousands die, millions in damage inflicted.

6. Grand Duchess of Monaco Alicia Montague de Monaco V, set to marry ultra-wealthy mining magnate Georg Kluhler III.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:02 pm

80 , 96 , 38

1. While the tragedy is still fresh in our minds the young adults of our state still needs to be addressed. We once again attempt to send those willing to First World educational institutions in hopes of jumpstarting our own scholastic and intellectual fields.

2. Another disaster, we can do little but rebuild. Salvage what we can from the ruined factory and choose a more stable site for construction.

3. As the software is something we can do without major investment in suspicious activities begin writing a replacement AI to man the rebuilt MG. Hide our testing in a series of nerf grade remote control\programmable children's toys to perfect it. Make sure to monitor them closely.

1. Failed, no one to send. Sending people anyway would result in people having to leave their jobs in the country to do it.

2. During the digging and reclamation, a worker strikes a particular piece of dirt with a mattock. SPUOOSH! Oil well discovered! Workers set up a make-shift site and begin to collect around 30 to around 50 barrels of crude a day. The oil well could be tapped for more, but you need petroleum engineers or a properly built collection site for more.

3. A business-person in your state forms the Liberdo toy company, a small but growing concern which makes the remote control bits and pieces for several bigger toy companies. In time you learn from your researches that as long as it is patrolling an area that has rebroadcast towers every 61.4 miles, the primitive machinery is able to receive the signal from a control deck. It's fuel is electrical and it runs on a simple solar collector, so theres no need to regularly refuel a MG-55, though it has a tiny, weak atomic reactor as a backup. You lack the materials for the reactor to be able to run. You gained export: toy parts.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:16 pm

Druza wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
53 , 96 , 51

1: Keep rebuildan that hydro dam

2: Start the 'Affinity Program' AP for short. The goal of this program is to have civilians learn their hidden talents among other things and getting them a job in their area of talent

3: "D.E.R.P i understand that you don't like my country, but you need to realise that we will soon overpower you with sheer will. I suggest you get the fuck out or i will be forced to fight you." (Order new gear from mother russia

Stuff i have done:
A civilian battalion in charge of helping out with several infrastruktur and society stuff

Achievements:

Goals right now:
Finish powering the critical infrastructure (70% done)
Finish AP (In Proggress)

1. A dearth of materials causes the hydro-electric dam to have to be built from granite rather than concrete, though a very significant portion of it is concrete. As a result, its 17% less effective than it would normally be. Other than that however its finished, and it provides power reliably to its large radius that it's electricity reaches.

2. By organizing job fairs and commercial recruitment ventures, jobs and general happiness appears. A very significant portion of your population now has jobs, thanks to your continuous efforts to make jobs appear.

3. An attempt on your life is made by D.E.R.P. during the broadcast of the statement. You are shot in the chest twice, but doctors are able to save your life and a meme of 'assassin getting his ass whooped' is born when 9 people suddenly attack the assassin from every direction, squashing the hell out of him by using STAVROG. A photograph of the assassins face, with two black eyes swollen shut, cotton shoved in both nostrils, and pretty much every single tooth gone, circulates on the internet as a meme. Friends in the russian government send obsolete machine guns and obsolete grenades your way, not to mention a small number of mig helicopters. Inside one of the helicopters is an item not on the manifest, a Dostuyanoy RPG warhead. The Dostuyanoy is a very powerful low-yield atomic weapon with an effective range of 4.3 miles. Taped to it is a picture of stalin with a message written in cyrillic russian which reads 'D.E.R.P. has derped, haven't they?' the message is unsigned.

Next round, take two actions instead of three.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bazrael Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:12 pm

Bazrael carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
39 , 51 , 23

1. Quarantine the entire sector island, call it a major tree plague that we're fearing might spread to nearby national parks. I want EVERY available aircraft and artillery piece on hand to start shelling the area with non-explosive chemical rounds and burn the area to ashes. Once the fires have died and everything is charged, send in some flamethrower vehicles to start the real sanitation of the base once and for all.

2. Find someone able to get close enough to him to learn more about AC if possible, perhaps his supplier or courier. There is often a method to a madness or some other enlightenment unseen.

3. On principle I must object to Mr. Grigen's actions, but on nature I must thank him for his assistance. If this money where for the purpose of perhaps some sort of immigration or other such thing, see about sending him what he wants for his efforts.

Do not disappoint me, this is a good man and if anyone happens to compromise his situation they will be harshly punished.

Bazrael
Bazrael

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:04 pm

84 , 41 , 50

1. Oil. Black Gold. Hire that required petroleum engineers immediately.

2. Begin building the required collection site immediately. We should do this properly.

3. As much as it pains us to say so our attempts to send people to get the educations they and this country needs haven't worked out yet. It's time to go about this a different way. Correspondence courses with weekly meetups for discussion and feedback. Not everyone is suited for correspondence and self-study. But we have some very bright young ladies in our country. They can do it. I know they can.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Druza Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:57 am

74 , 48 , 30

1: "Hello people some time ago i got an assasin at me, it seems these TERRORISTS do not want peace, It saddens me that they would decline this chance for peace but alas such is the she goes. Today we'er finally taking them out." (FIGURE THE FUCKERS LOCATION OUT)

2: Erect a statue of stalin to give moral to the people.

3: Action is gone for now ;_;

Stuff i have done:
"Affinty" program AP for short it's job is supposed to be to find talents of people and get them job were their talents fit, increased jerbs by a fuckking lot
hydro electric plant but not at the fullest potential
obsolete machine guns and obsolete grenades your way, not to mention a small number of mig helicopters. Inside one of the helicopters is an item not on the manifest, a Dostuyanoy RPG warheadThe Dostuyanoy is a very powerful low-yield atomic weapon with an effective range of 4.3 miles. Taped to it is a picture of stalin with a message written in cyrillic russian which reads 'D.E.R.P. has derped, haven't they?' the message is unsigned.

Achievements:

Goals right now:
Druza
Druza

Back to top Go down

House of Rogues - Page 3 Empty It Begins

Post by CFan Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:13 am

Type: Rogue State

State: Republic of Tajikstan

Leader Style: Idealist
Advantage: Ideology
Disadvantage: Opposition

Ideology allows the idealist a bonus on all populace, propaganda, and internal politics tasks and priorities.
The disadvantage is that you are a target for those who think the opposite of you, whether it be the international left or the international right. Also, if you deviate from your avowed ideology, your own population may become unhappy with you if they are to heavily indoctrinated.

Specialties:
Spread the Idea - Factions espousing your ideology may enter the game from countries sufficiently inundated with your ideology. If they successfully gain control of a country and hold onto it, their relationship to you is friendly, instead of neutral, at first.
Special Camps - Your regime has special re-education, work, or gulag camps where disobedient or ideologically impure persons may find themselves. Re-education camps consist of brainwashing efforts, work camps produce slave labor goods, and gulags are extremely brutal camps that produce slave labor goods and kill off a certain portion of their population each year.

Initial conditions:
Ongoing Insurgency - An ethnic, religious, or ideological rebellion between armed parties within your state has been going on between the population and the government for at least 1d6 years. This has lead to the conditions that caused the state to be labeled as either rogue or failed.
CFan
CFan

http://8ch.net/nation

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:10 pm

Xenokseon wrote:Type: Rogue State

State: Republic of Tajikstan

Leader Style: Idealist
Advantage: Ideology
Disadvantage: Opposition

Ideology allows the idealist a bonus on all populace, propaganda, and internal politics tasks and priorities.
The disadvantage is that you are a target for those who think the opposite of you, whether it be the international left or the international right. Also, if you deviate from your avowed ideology, your own population may become unhappy with you if they are to heavily indoctrinated.

Specialties:
Spread the Idea - Factions espousing your ideology may enter the game from countries sufficiently inundated with your ideology. If they successfully gain control of a country and hold onto it, their relationship to you is friendly, instead of neutral, at first.
Special Camps - Your regime has special re-education, work, or gulag camps where disobedient or ideologically impure persons may find themselves. Re-education camps consist of brainwashing efforts, work camps produce slave labor goods, and gulags are extremely brutal camps that produce slave labor goods and kill off a certain portion of their population each year.

Initial conditions:
Ongoing Insurgency - An ethnic, religious, or ideological rebellion between armed parties within your state has been going on between the population and the government for at least 1d6 years. This has lead to the conditions that caused the state to be labeled as either rogue or failed.

Before Tajikstan was taken over by a player it signed a non-aggression 5 year accord with Uzbekstan. You okay with that? If so, you can play as Tajikstan. If not, you may change your state 1 time.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:14 pm

Bazrael wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
27 , 81 , 69

1. Quarantine the entire sector island, call it a major tree plague that we're fearing might spread to nearby national parks. I want EVERY available aircraft and artillery piece on hand to start shelling the area with non-explosive chemical rounds and burn the area to ashes. Once the fires have died and everything is charged, send in some flamethrower vehicles to start the real sanitation of the base once and for all.

2. Find someone able to get close enough to him to learn more about AC if possible, perhaps his supplier or courier. There is often a method to a madness or some other enlightenment unseen.

3. On principle I must object to Mr. Grigen's actions, but on nature I must thank him for his assistance. If this money where for the purpose of perhaps some sort of immigration or other such thing, see about sending him what he wants for his efforts.

Do not disappoint me, this is a good man and if anyone happens to compromise his situation they will be harshly punished.

1. During the destruction of the facility, the Agony-52 mixes with THE PLAGUE. Something alive is born. Something alive in the traditional sense, (i.e. organic visible creature, not virus or bacteria). It escapes down a pipe and out into the sea. In 30 turns or less a Kaiju will appear somewhere in the world. Other than that, the destruction of the facility is completed successfully.

2. A.C. is a bit more wily than you thought, his drug dealers believe that the courier A.C. uses is A.C., and the courier he uses is a deaf mute. In addition, his messages between himself and his drug dealers are written in a latin-german cipher that appears to be some form of magical ritual language. You fail to learn anything about his personality, reason: insufficient roll, but you did learn something equally important about him; he is wily and well connected. He sends a draft of the first completed copy of the book with the message; 'worked 18 hours a day every day'.

3. Griegen's goal is to become a foreign born party member. He meets the suitable racial and genetic purity requirements to be a member of Norsefire, but he isn't actually from england. There is an impasse here, as he could be a valuable member. Even in the old days the nazi party had the Thule Gesselschaft. They weren't all from germany, yet they were vital and important in the early struggle and to some degree later. Leader must decide.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:22 pm

Druza wrote:Country:Uzbekistan

85 , 88 , 55

1: "Hello people some time ago i got an assasin at me, it seems these TERRORISTS do not want peace, It saddens me that they would decline this chance for peace but alas such is the she goes. Today we'er finally taking them out." (FIGURE THE FUCKERS LOCATION OUT)

2: Erect a statue of stalin to give moral to the people.

3: Action is gone for now ;_;

Stuff i have done:
"Affinty" program AP for short it's job is supposed to be to find talents of people and get them job were their talents fit, increased jerbs by a fuckking lot
obsolete machine guns and obsolete grenades your way, not to mention a small number of mig helicopters. Inside one of the helicopters is an item not on the manifest, a Dostuyanoy RPG warheadThe Dostuyanoy is a very powerful low-yield atomic weapon with an effective range of 4.3 miles. Taped to it is a picture of stalin with a message written in cyrillic russian which reads 'D.E.R.P. has derped, haven't they?' the message is unsigned.

Achievements:

Goals right now:

Action 3's dice roll was split and added to action 1 and 2 since a penalty was in play regarding action 3 doing anything. This shall be true in future events when injury or other cause penalizes a leader one or more actions, and should be considered a fiat statement meant to stand for all time.

Action 1: Mig's flying high level recon missions eventually chart a large area. There are 6 small camps positioned around mountains, and an archaic fort from the islamic domination era (late middle-ages) which seems to be a command or listening post situated in a valley between all the camps. Its definitely A stronghold of the D.E.R.P. but is it THE main one? Advisors aren't sure.

Action 2: Your boundless determination to bring peace, jobs, and order to the people causes a group of school age kids to paint a huge mural on a building near the courtyard with the stalin statue in it, in the capital city. The Huge mural depicts the leader shaking hands with Stalin, the leader and Stalin huge, the leader on one side and Stalin on the other. Underneath their arms, thousands of tiny workers happily walk towards a large soviet sun with the words 'Prosperity, Peace, Bread' on it. This was entirely voluntary on the part of the school age kids, and costs the state nothing.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:30 pm

75 , 74 , 22

1. Oil. Black Gold. Hire that required petroleum engineers immediately.

2. Begin building the required collection site immediately. We should do this properly.

3. As much as it pains us to say so our attempts to send people to get the educations they and this country needs haven't worked out yet. It's time to go about this a different way. Correspondence courses with weekly meetups for discussion and feedback. Not everyone is suited for correspondence and self-study. But we have some very bright young ladies in our country. They can do it. I know they can.

1. This is one of the few advanced skills your nation already had, so you are able to hire locals to do the jobs. Essentially the petroleum engineers come in two groups, builders and studiers. Builders build collection sites, studiers refine oils and produce new oil forms very occasionally. Petroleum engineers advise you that a geo-survey of the area where the oil was discovered is advised.

2. The collection site looks somewhat third world because it was built using the scrap from the destroyed factory, but it works at second world level thanks to the wise choice of hiring the petroleum engineers. The oil well now produces 60 to 80 barrels of oil a day.

3. A secret report lands on your desk: There are quite a few psychics in your country. Apparently one part of the process to do a nationalized nation wide school like this is to determine how many if any psychics are in your country. It seems strange but it is part of the procedure. Researching further into you learn that having any, at all, is sort of a big deal, and there are very numerous countries with none at all. Otherwise your correspondence school system seems to be working, just muddling along. Its a long road still.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:40 pm

MrZavon wrote:

94 , 95 , 22

Short post is short, apologies. Will do much better fluff next turn but kinda busy right now.

1) Continue looking for Monobobo in all three noted cities.

2) Continue the training of infantry forces as the Armor core is created and drilled alongside them with the acquired russian vehicles. Focus on enforcing loyalty the nation during this time as well.

3) Continue working on the farms. 1/3

1. Monbobo has withdrawn from your country. Sweeps continue to find no members. Reason for withdrawing unknown.

2. Listening post Q-61 in the south-southeast section of your country reports a high altitude aerial contact. To high for your countries mothballed archaic airforce. No chance of shooting it down. Its "ping" matches that of the madagascarian Pugh-32, a high flying spy plane that has a super-accurate video recorder camera. Its not an attack plane. There are also one or two others that match this "ping", the chinese Xinxhao and the Italian Tataglia-31. All three are spy planes. Other than the fact that you were spied on and you know you were spied on, your program of modernizing the army goes off without much trouble.

Political advisory: Radicals in the population want to strike out at the People's republic of Chad for harboring members of Monbobo. Radicals within the army want a war with either Mauritania or Niger to take care of the bubonic plague before it gets spread to far. The peoples republic of chad is a communist state that is second world. Both Mauritania and Niger are having problems with plague, sending forces there may contract it.

3. Burundian rebel SAMBOKOLOKO forces attack the farm and steal 30% of the food from it before being driven away by concerted attacks and armed farmers. The rebels flee back to the mountains of their country, it was simply a supply raid.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:42 pm

56 , 83 , 31

1. Follow the advice of the engineers and conduct a geo-survey of the area.

2. Add a secret curriculum into the school courses and military training. Every psychic shall be automatically enrolled into these courses at our expense and taught how to use their gifts for the betterment of our proud nation. Upon graduation they shall be offered, but not forced, to join the Sisters of Battle as a new wing of the military where they shall develop their gifts further. Other wise they may live their lives as they wish.

3. Worrying signs of famine in other countries are starting to speak of future trends. Begin to up production of staple foods through offering good incentives to companies and single farm owners to produce bigger crops.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Gary Oak carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
22 , 64 , 14
Establish holy state guard to remove foreign threats and keep christianity in power.
Improve infrastructure and maybe use chicolin and make some monies from it
Gary Oak
Gary Oak
King of the Motherfucking Hill

https://nationcivrun.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:48 pm

Gary Oak wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
19 , 96 , 83
Establish holy state guard to remove foreign threats and keep christianity in power.
Improve infrastructure and maybe use chicolin and make some monies from it

1. The Queen is coronated at Bishop's Gate Cathedral, in New South Wales. It is a televised event and 3 european powers send state visitors. They are as follows; Luxembourg, Spain, and Andora.

2. You undertake a large-scale road-building program, updating service roads and filling in potholes.

3. Aristocrats form the Christchurch shipping combine, and begin to buy supplying contracts from businesses that buy or use chicolin. At first it doesn't make much money, but over time it will. Slow continuous income to the state now.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:04 pm

White Death wrote:
Stats:

70 , 42 , 99

1. A bonus of the gold? Interesting, really. It was not much and thus the workers would be welcome to gain a little something extra at the end of the year as sort of a.. christmas pay. However the government would continue to keep a close eye on the gold that they gave their workers, to see where it went. After all one wouldn't want to support any enemies. In fact perhaps it was time to develop a disguised task force that could carry out black ops under the guise of plausible deniabiliy outside the Ukraine's borders should it turn out that the gold was used to fund their enemies.

2. As famine and low levels of education are slowly coming to a halt it is time to redistribute some of the governments constructive efforts. The scientists were tasked with finding a new way to gain power from the radiation that was loosely haunting the Republic of Prypjat in order to make coal and other means of power generation obsolete. As per §5.2 the autarky of the Ukraine's power supply would thus be fulfilled and grant the government greater independence to act, should that even be required.

3. As the gold continues to flow in amounts unknown to the public it is time to increase the Ukraine's level of industrialization. New factories for all sorts of weaponry are to be constructed, granting the state increased military capabilities as well as providing work for large amounts of people. Mines for more work oriented metals such as iron as well as smelters will provide further opportunities for work and the fact that they are state property will protect the workers from plummeting wages and outsourcing. A new era of Ukrainian greatness is dawning in a world that will descend into madness. Further steps for the stability of the Ukraine will have to be taken. But everything at it's time.

1. The strike was a german mafia heist. ROBBED! AGAIN! but you know who did it, and you have proof this time.

2. Scientists come up with the idea of enclosing the entire city of chernobyl in three giant radiation ramscoops. To do this, they suggest the idea that all buildings that are not necessary in the city be deconstructed and used for this purpose. Once that is done, a small detonation is intentionally made in the sarcophagus and the huge scoops catch the escaping radiation, turning each pellet of radiation into a small electrical charge. This will take time, and will be resource intensive, but it could power the ukraine, all of it, and some of it could be exported to other allied countries.

3. Industrialization is haphazard at best and resembles industrialization in the early 1900s, with few regulations and monopolists hovering around trying to get monopolies and big trusts going. Its crooked as hell, and subtracts from happiness, but, almost everyone is employed at something or other. The little people need protection and offer their happiness and work, the big people need protection and offer large kickbacks of money.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by White Death Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Stats:

25 , 24 , 29

1. Well that's just great. Building a Fort Knox that got robbed twice already. How can they even do it? Questionable. But apparently the guards have no idea what they are doing. It's probably time to fortify the place further, upgrade defenses and training, have everyone who works there screened extensively and if that's not enough. Well then the Ukrainian government is in an even deeper mess.

2. Even now with so many people working for it the army still remains puny and unrecognizable. This can only be countered by further training and an upgrade in gear. However the government can hardly afford high tech gear, so they will just have to steal the blueprints and start making the weapons themselves, after all what is industrialization good for if not for industrial espionage? It is time to bring this army to the next level. It is time for: The "STALKER" Program! DUN DUN DUUUUN!

3. It is as they say, money makes the world go round. But the sad truth is most likely that even if the Ukrainian government got the money it wouldn't be able to hold on to it, seeing as the National Bank hasn't been doing a very great job protecting any of it. What they cannot steal in a bank heist however is the happiness and faith of the population. Now that they are not dependent on the vast amounts of money Western countries make by enslaving their population the Prypjat Republic has the chance to build something new, a state that truly cares for it's people and doesn't whore them out to the highest bidder. Well, good luck with that right?
White Death
White Death

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:09 pm

55 , 18 , 45

1; Treat the representatives well and see to their needs. We should stay on friendly terms.
2; Increase infrastructure
3; Work on making more monies so we can provide for our people
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Druza Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:32 pm

17 , 48 , 27

1: Pull out volunteers from the civilans and have them armed unless they bring their own weapons and if they do give them ammo try to get around 1 battalion or atleast 3 platoons

2: Deploy 2 units of trained military people and have 3-5 platoons of civilan lead by 4 officers

3: See if the krybyztan (Or whatevr it's the one with the non aggresion pact if they can lend support against D.E.R.P)

Stuff i have done:

Achievements:

Goals right now:

Druza
Druza

Back to top Go down

Post by CFan Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:30 pm

Dafty wrote:
Before Tajikstan was taken over by a player it signed a non-aggression 5 year accord with Uzbekistan. You okay with that? If so, you can play as Tajikstan. If not, you may change your state 1 time.

Signed.
CFan
CFan

Back to top Go down

Post by CFan Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:18 pm

Nation: Republic of Tajikstan

CFan carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
84 , 38 , 36

Actions:

• Launch a recruitment campaign for citizens to enlist in the Tajik National Army
  • Establish mines to extract local bauxite reserves
  • Send a small expeditionary force to neighboring Uzbekistan to lend support against the D.E.R.P.
CFan
CFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:13 pm

58 , 39 , 67

1. Follow the advice of the engineers and conduct a geo-survey of the area.

2. Add a secret curriculum into the school courses and military training. Every psychic shall be automatically enrolled into these courses at our expense and taught how to use their gifts for the betterment of our proud nation. Upon graduation they shall be offered, but not forced, to join the Sisters of Battle as a new wing of the military where they shall develop their gifts further. Other wise they may live their lives as they wish.

3. Worrying signs of famine in other countries are starting to speak of future trends. Begin to up production of staple foods through offering good incentives to companies and single farm owners to produce bigger crops.

1. Geo-survey locates shale-sludge, a low quality form of mixed oil and stone, throughout the area where the oil collection site was built. In addition, a huge dinosaur bone was found. Local scientists are able to determine that it is a member of the Brachiosauroid group (huge 4 legged plant eater), but are unable to determine more due to not being able to do certain tests because no tools to do so with.

2. The vast majority of the psychics are simple telepaths who communicate words and images with their minds. However, 1 out of every 150-200 of them is a telekinetic as well as a telepath. The effectiveness of the sisters of battle in actual battle increased geometrically.

3. A permanent store of non-perishable foods is created, but will take time to fill all the way up. 4 turns till full. This permanent store is guarded by sisters of battle who have already completed the training.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:28 pm

White Death wrote:
Stats:

58 , 38 , 42

1. Well that's just great. Building a Fort Knox that got robbed twice already. How can they even do it? Questionable. But apparently the guards have no idea what they are doing. It's probably time to fortify the place further, upgrade defenses and training, have everyone who works there screened extensively and if that's not enough. Well then the Ukrainian government is in an even deeper mess.

2. Even now with so many people working for it the army still remains puny and unrecognizable. This can only be countered by further training and an upgrade in gear. However the government can hardly afford high tech gear, so they will just have to steal the blueprints and start making the weapons themselves, after all what is industrialization good for if not for industrial espionage? It is time to bring this army to the next level. It is time for: The "STALKER" Program! DUN DUN DUUUUN!

3. It is as they say, money makes the world go round. But the sad truth is most likely that even if the Ukrainian government got the money it wouldn't be able to hold on to it, seeing as the National Bank hasn't been doing a very great job protecting any of it. What they cannot steal in a bank heist however is the happiness and faith of the population. Now that they are not dependent on the vast amounts of money Western countries make by enslaving their population the Prypjat Republic has the chance to build something new, a state that truly cares for it's people and doesn't whore them out to the highest bidder. Well, good luck with that right?

1. Raging mad civilians who have been impoverished again by the national banks mishandling demand an inquiry, and when they inquiry produces no result, they simply accuse the director of being "okay with" the heist because he is, in their words, a "crypto-kike". At a public policy meeting an assassin shoots the director with no warning. The leader is appraised that the autopsy determined he was, in fact, a jew that didn't practice. The screeners automatically reject all jews who apply there, and send a list of all jews who apply there to the national security apparatus.

Hostility towards jews in the ukraine is reaching an alltime high. Israel demands an apology and responds to your behavior with a blatantly threatening political posture. There have already been incidents in which jewish bank workers and other jewish persons who haven't yet or can't get out of ukraine have been lynch-mobbed. Time magazine is running a story called 'Ukraine's Ugliness', which has a picture of a dead jew hanging from a street lamp with a sign around his neck, what it says is censored out, but it's obviously the word 'kike' in big letters.

2. Old national security apparatus people, some from before the bombs fell, form the STALKER training initiative. No more of this being robbed blind left and right. Destitute people with no where else to turn, and anti-jewish rabid dog radicals sign up in droves.

3. Your efforts to improve happiness and welfare of the public are stymied by lack of fundage. However, a vodka miracle happens, and just when things seem absolutely terrible and not going to happen-tier, an embassy from the russian orthodox church visits the leader, asking if they can re-establish the Kievian Patriarchate. Faithful orthodox christians visit the ministry building and hold candle-light vigils, large Icons of Saints being carried by some of the more devout members.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:34 pm

Gary Oak wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
11 , 89 , 92

1; Treat the representatives well and see to their needs. We should stay on friendly terms.
2; Increase infrastructure
3; Work on making more monies so we can provide for our people

1. Andorra's visitor is a member of the Knights of Gibralter and signs a 25 year economic accord with your state. Andorrans and other wealthy enclave-state Europeans begin to purchase grounds in your country to build resort towns.

2. You are only able to boost up existing infrastructure, not build any new infrastructure.

3. A 2% land-tax is imposed on out of state purchasers. Each land parcel that the enclave-state europeans buy gives you about 1,200 dollars.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:38 pm

Druza wrote:Country:Uzbekistan

98 , 80 , 54

1: Pull out volunteers from the civilans and have them armed unless they bring their own weapons and if they do give them ammo try to get around 1 battalion or atleast 3 platoons

2: Deploy 2 units of trained military people and have 3-5 platoons of civilan lead by 4 officers

3: See if the krybyztan (Or whatevr it's the one with the non aggresion pact if they can lend support against D.E.R.P)

Stuff i have done:

Achievements:

Goals right now:

1. Failure. Many of the volunteers are to old or to young. Those that do meet the age requirements often do not have weaponry of their own beyond simple hunting rifles and pistols.

2. Units deployed.

3. Tajikistan's player went with this, so this succeeded.

FIAT STATEMENT: If a player-run state & another player-run state agree to a policy, it is considered agreed upon and does not require an action. This is only the "policy making" phase of things. When the policy is put into action it does require actions and rolls.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:40 pm

Xenokseon wrote:Nation: Republic of Tajikstan

46 , 53 , 78

Actions:

• Launch a recruitment campaign for citizens to enlist in the Tajik National Army
  • Establish mines to extract local bauxite reserves
  • Send a small expeditionary force to neighboring Uzbekistan to lend support against the D.E.R.P.

1. Recruitment campaign a success. Large body of new recruits joins.

2. Already existing mines were re-opened, in addition, a small number of completely new mines were dug.

3. Only half your force made it to uzbekistan. DERP forces attacked them in transit and got into a violent small-arms fire shootout.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:59 pm

73 , 58 , 49

1. For every Sister of Battle that manages to succeed through the program, 8-9 fail. We shouldn't turn those who wish to fight for our proud nation simply because they aren't up to those high standards. Create a third wing of our Military who will primary recruit from Sister of Battle dropouts and train them for war. Where the Sisters of Battle will be the ones to seize the day, these woman shall be there to hold the line. To make it so our country will be protected when the Sisters need rest. So when the Sisters are fighting they have the support they need to carry on.

2. With the A.I. of our re purposing of MG-55 adequate for our needs its now time to redesign the chassis it as something to our own purposes. As it is its too recognizable. Knowing what we do attempt to redesign it and fill in the blanks. Perhaps even modernize it a bit.

3. Our schools, our industry, even our military are all rapidly improving. Begin looking into the lives our ordinary citizens, the women who our entire nation depends on to continue. See what they need us to improve and what they are satisfied with.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Druza Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:58 am

64 , 25 , 77

1: Secure the buildings with the units deployed

2: Buy better weapons or research new gear

3: Do a speech to boost the morale for the troops

Stuff i have done:

Achievements:

Goals right now:
Druza
Druza

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:10 pm

99 , 98 , 42
1-2; Promote all citizens to get jobs and work for their country.
3; Throw huge ball in the capital and have much fun for nobles and stuff
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by CFan Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:24 pm

Nation: Republic of Tajikstan

CFan carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
57 , 67 , 52

Actions:

• Continue recruitment efforts to increase the size of the Tajik National Army
  • Establish refineries to process surplus bauxite into aluminum
  • Appeal to the Russian Federation to send military advisors to increase the efficiency of the Tajik National Army
CFan
CFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Haven't forgotten you guise. I just can't go forward until everyone has had their turn.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Druza Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:24 pm

;_;
Druza
Druza

Back to top Go down

Post by White Death Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:49 am

Stats:

51 , 89 , 26

1. With good old orthodox religion returning the military training continues to turn the Ukrainian army into a state of the art force. It is time to fire up the ovens of our defense.

2. Even now the wastes continue to be dangerous and in order to prevent any nasty surprises cities should become fortified perimiters. Large concrete walls, watchtowers, tank traps and barbed wire to protect the local population and keep a lid on crime at all times. Of course the outside media will condemn it, but safety in a world filled with dangers will prevail.

3. With cities turning into self supplying fortresses and the military becoming more and more adept at what they are doing it is time to construct a large bunker network beneath the cities to house it's citizens in the case of a nuclear or other kind of apocalypse. It should contain water purification facilities as well as green houses with UV lamps that can be powered with the radioactive energy the scientists have been trying to harness for some time now. The Ukrainian government is confident that with the engenuity of it's people they can make this happen.
White Death
White Death

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:09 am

Dafty I think the best way to go about this is to set a schedule. Say 3-7 days? If they don't post then they miss out on a turn. It's not really fair to the other players if the entire game is held up for weeks on end.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by CFan Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:50 pm

redaeth wrote:Dafty I think the best way to go about this is to set a schedule. Say 3-7 days? If they don't post then they miss out on a turn. It's not really fair to the other players if the entire game is held up for weeks on end.

Signed
CFan
CFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:57 pm

I don't want to say anything but there's a discussion board for discussion and if you don't follow rules i ben u pls
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:01 pm

34 , 86 , 28

1. For every Sister of Battle that manages to succeed through the program, 8-9 fail. We shouldn't turn those who wish to fight for our proud nation simply because they aren't up to those high standards. Create a third wing of our Military who will primary recruit from Sister of Battle dropouts and train them for war. Where the Sisters of Battle will be the ones to seize the day, these woman shall be there to hold the line. To make it so our country will be protected when the Sisters need rest. So when the Sisters are fighting they have the support they need to carry on.

2. With the A.I. of our re purposing of MG-55 adequate for our needs its now time to redesign the chassis it as something to our own purposes. As it is its too recognizable. Knowing what we do attempt to redesign it and fill in the blanks. Perhaps even modernize it a bit.

3. Our schools, our industry, even our military are all rapidly improving. Begin looking into the lives our ordinary citizens, the women who our entire nation depends on to continue. See what they need us to improve and what they are satisfied with.

1. A more general-purpose military force is created. The training they failed out of gives them a significant advantage over the average non-spec-ops soldier.

2. Gridlock: some scientists suggest a design with multi-directional treads, others suggest a design with legs more like a big spider. Leader must choose.

3. Your nation could do with better roads, formally declared towns, and better record-keeping.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum