NationAdv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Rogues

+5
Gary Oak
Dingus
Titus1
White Death
Bazrael
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What year would you like to play in?

House of Rogues - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%House of Rogues - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
House of Rogues - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%House of Rogues - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
House of Rogues - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%House of Rogues - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
House of Rogues - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%House of Rogues - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

House of Rogues - Page 2 Empty Re: House of Rogues

Post by Dafty Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:41 pm

Bazrael wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
15 , 86 , 20

1. These rallys served their purpose, but truly we must modernize. I have selected Mr. Goughbells to be our minister of Information. He truly represents Norsefire and her ideals, and his speeches are almost as good as mine. He'll handle the distribution of necessary information to keep the people aware of what the true goals of Norsefire are!
>Start a radio station for Mr. Goughbells to give rallying speeches over the air

2. Thanks to the removal of those cursed gypsies and terrorists, much of their ill begotten spoils remains untouched. Have the NSS go about repossesing the properties and valuables for the good of the people and state of England.

3. More than soldiers, we workers, educators, teachers, especially with such a reduced population, if not now pure. Let's start up an economic improvement and education program where our workers can both learn how to be truly efficient as any englishman should be, as well as instill the furor of Norsefire ideals and zealotry into their labor. Every worker is a vital cell in the great body of England, even one faulty cell is a grave loss!

1. Derided as "Lord Hee Haw" by critics in countries outside of england for his monocle wearing stuffed-shirt appearance, Goughbells never the less serves his purpose and serves it well. He is far from a liar without shame. His form of propagandizing is more subtle, he invites experts, veterans, and conservative artists, performing a highbrow culture & issues program which to the casual listener appears to be people casually drinking tea and discussing things, but in reality, portions of the program are scripted, and every word he says inculcates party approved ideas.

2. Numerous members of the upper class want to reclaim the lands they lost and the government is bombarded with people who have aristocratic claims both real and faked to the land that is being re-apportioned. Enough of them have legit claims on the land that action is needed here and nothing further can be done without the leader making a decision.

3. Advisors have a flash of brilliance and, under the slogan "England Endures", they reaffirm numerous guilds, membership in the working guilds mandatory to practice the occupations they represent, though they do not represent all occupations. Primarily occupations were selected with regard to which ones were vital to the states interest. However some of the very old and historical guilds were re-affirmed as well. This gives people a sense of purpose and unity, since the guilds all wear distinct uniforms with badges. As far as taxes and finances go, this allows the government to tax from unified funds, each guild having a unified fund which is global to all its members, a certain portion of each paycheck sitting in it, and a smaller amount of it going straight to the government to sit in high interest funds.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:06 am

MrZavon wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
73 , 58 , 10

1) We shall continue enacting the military reforms of our great government as it is continually refined by our leading generals. Men are pushed through grueling and intensive training exercises every day as those that are unfit for military service are pushed out of the training camps. For the first time in years, leadership is based off of experience and skill rather than family connections and who has the most contacts in the government, though that does honestly help in some cases. We are well on our way to building a strong military that could rival those of the Europeans but it is not enough. We must continue training our men to their breaking point so that they are they are the very best that we can send to the frontlines. We must continue finding the very best to command and lead our armies so that our commanders do not fail in their service to our men and our nation. We must continue combining the army into a organized army structure that owes their loyalty to their government instead of their commanders. We must continue! (Remember the bonus from Militarization, m8.)

2) The issue of child soldiers had long been a problem on my plate since we had united South Africa under one banner and yet it still plagues me. I do not understand why anyone would want to continue the practice of raising our young into a enviroment of death and destruction when we have the numbers not too. I am a pragmatist and I understand when we must do such things to save our nation in times of extreme strife but it is unthinkable to continue such a practice when we do not need too. As such, I shall send out a message that I am fully endorsing the message of Bishop Raymond Fufu and allowing it to air on national televison, as well as newspapers. I shall throw my full weight this season into finding homes for all of the former children soldiers that once worked in our armies, whether its with their original parents or a new foster family due to their losses in our brutal conflict. It must be made right and asides, it provides for good PR. While we are on that PR issue, lets make sure that the caricature drawn last year is circulated throughout our nation. Nothing like a good spot of minor propganda to get people fired up!

3) I am not a stupid man. Some people like to think that I am but I am truly not despite how I may present myself. I know that this Monbobo organization will come after me as soon as I endorse the bishop's message and I know that their is no shortage of people who want me dead in my own country. I am going to start taking precautions for both myself and my nation as I use the funds generated from the mines to start the recruitment and training of an elite law enforcement organization. Known simply as the CTU or Counter-Terrorist Unit, their charge will be to safeguard our nation against the threats of those who would wish us harm through terror attacks. Drawn from the ranks of the true supporters of our young nation and those who we are sure cannot be corrupted, they will be trained to a much higher degree than that of the standard soldier. After general training is done, I will personally assign a small force of their number to guard me at all times to make sure that the assassination attempt of the previous year could not happen again. I am also going to start wearing a bulletproof vest at all times, even in the shower cause you never know when there is going to be a shower assassination.

1. Members of Monbobo within the United government's army sabotage a training facility, blowing it up and killing 69 people. Fortunately they didn't kill more people, and three of the saboteurs didn't have time to detonate their vests. The "interrogation" is really more about revengeful torture. The three men are beaten severely, have several of their teeth torn out, one is blinded with a straight razor, one is subject to their hand being cut off with no warning, and another is subject to lock-ball torture, his nuts pulverized with a lock at the end of a chain, and finally, all three are sweatboxed for days. In the end, two squeal on low-level cells of Monbobo and the third takes his own life by beating his head against a wall. There is a cell in Dinjugu, Tejyu-Lugar, and Bosoti. Why those three cities? They aren't even near each other. During the redesign phase, the idea is used of having mud-brick inside the concrete. This 'muffles' explosions. Despite being beset by difficulties, your army is quickly shaping up to be one of the more modern in africa, though it lacks an air force of any sort and has few modern war vehicles.

2. Kazimbo Logundu, an investigative journalist at the dime store rag 'Inquire', and Tamal Jequay, a judge, form an unexpected partnership when Kazimbo snaps a discrete photograph of Rwandan, Malay, and Eritrian business-men meeting in a warehouse to discuss purchases. A false organization called 'Better hopes group' was preying on the situation and buying and selling the child soldiers as slaves and sex toys. Jequay seizes the arrangers assets, and among them is a list of collaborators in republic of southern africa. In a swift move that surprises many in numerous nations and attracts a lot of media attention, the leader goes straight to the public media with the list, and simply begins to read names off of it. All over the country, raging mobs of citizens beat, bash, burn, stab, and hang the child predators and their enablers, though some flee to other countries because they had forewarning. Among the children who were rescued were some junior members of Monbobo. What is done with them?

Relations with Malaysia, Rwanda, and Eritria worsen.

3. Hiring private military contractors as trainers turns out to be a smart move, because they're motivated by money, and simply leave after doing their job. The unit is cross trained with blades, rifles, and grenades, has a small number of snipers attached to it, has a small number of technicians who operate computers, listening equipment, and can use mine sweepers to find mines if any are about. Finally, all of them are trained with rapid fire light pistols. The main issue is that the actual number of people in the CTU is not very big, and the training takes a while, so it will be difficult to replace loses.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:15 am

redaeth wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
18 , 13 , 87
1. Fix up whatever problems exist in the weapons factory to get it up to snuff.

2. 3. Back to searching for alternative reproductive methods. Right now its our biggest issue remaining. Cloning is one such method, there are others as well of course.

1. The problem is not one of active issue, it is simply that the facility is somewhat third world. You need more money than you have. However all is not entirely out of your control. A significant fraction of the workers make two or three guns a piece voluntarily for no pay, increasing the number of guns around for the army to use. They do this once a week every week. Also the cd players you import from suriname make the work easier because they give people music and news access.

2-3. Cloning is expensive. To expensive. Its better to do some eugenics, figure out which populations have the best gene material, and cultivate husbands from that group. A census of women of marriable age is carried out, and the list is forwarded to the government. It isn't all the names that the census had, some of them had health issues or other things that blocked them from this, such as barrenness, cancer, already set up to marry, lesbian, etc.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:27 am

Random events for this round.

1. Longest TV show in history so far airs; The Doctor Hu all series special, Dr. Hu a japanese TV show about a time traveling doctor who meddles with aliens and cosmic beings. The special is 74 hours and 32 minutes long.

2. The PEST treaty is signed. It stands for "Planned Ecological Sustainability Treaty". It outlaws certain chemicals and food by-products, but is only enforced in countries that signed it, which includes; Pakistan, Argentina, Greenland, Cuba, Sultanate of Brunei, and Belgium.

3. Doctors perform the first liver transplant in a pair of gorillas ever attempted. Despite serious setbacks during surgery when one of the animals regained consciousness unexpectedly, the project is a success.

4. Collapse of the grain market in asia; asian grains prices skyrocket. Emergency international actions are taken to mitigate economic damage, but there isn't much faraway policy makers can do about starving people in the streets in india and china.

5. Documented cases of Bubonic plague; Mauritania, Niger.

6. Rare solar eclipse. Visible in Iceland & Greenland.

Last edited by Dafty on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:33 am

Gary Oak wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d20 :
4 , 10 , 15
1-2; Try to mitigate trouble damage as much as possible, we can't let anyone in because of lockdown and I doubt those who came besides their grunts would have noble intentions.
3; Work on promoting community centers and places people can come together to talk and have merriment while also providing for the nation

1-2: International Groups label refugees you intentionally keep out of your cities as a displaced population. Nevertheless, except for those who have the skills or money to barter/bribe their way in, few of the refugees get into the cities.

3. Partly out of a desire to have places they can commune with the community in, and partly out of a desire to avoid the disastrous first few days of another Rauru Pehayo, the people build strong, sturdy community centers that double as bomb shelters and disaster shelters. Your native colonist population growth reaches just barely above zero, which is a good thing, since it was way below zero at first and is only just now getting up to 1 offspring per couple.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:32 am

redaeth carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
89 , 28 , 96

1. Begin looking into increasing our revenue. We are starting to run into problems that need more money then we are currently making to solve. Sadly it will have to be low-tech thus far. Cash crops, hand driven assembly lines. Etc. We can turn the fields that were growing drugs into something less objectionable.

2. Lets try to solve that issue. First step is raising what our children and young adults shall look forward too. Begin looking into establishing a higher standard of education. Pick one of the more successful countries educational programs and adapt it to suit our needs.

3. Begin farming sperm from the available men polled. Artificial insemination will work much better then forcing couplings. As said before we will not force any of our woman into whoring themselves out. For any reason. And sadly traditional single coupling will simply not work, too many men died to the cartels wonder drug. Make sure to check for disease.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:20 am

Dafty I think we might want to switch to the other dice roller the forum provides. I was editing my post to clarify a few things and I noticed the rolls changed. I didn't even think about it so I have no clue what I had rolled.

To use the other one go to preview instead of post, then scroll down to Dices Roll right under the post and it will make separate post. I'll do a few test runs in the dice rolling thread to make sure it all works so I don't clutter it up here.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by White Death Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:24 am

Dafty wrote:
1. Starving people struggling just to stay alive eagerly join the reformed army. The problem is, they're starving people struggling just to stay alive. Still, there are a lot of them. Roamers, ex bandits, family people who travel with child or spouse. Make no mistake about it, many current bandits join too, as life in the army is better than life in the wilderness.

2. After 60 bandits are put to death by firing squad all at the same time all at the same place, the same firing squad simply moving down a line and shooting or bayoneting, the bandits quiet down, and those who's enemies were killed eagerly sign up, looking for a chance to stick it to their enemies or get protection from revenge attacks. In many areas, public order and a general degree of safety is established, though these places are still very third world.

3. Unicef and its liberal cohorts point to the mass execution and rebuff your advances. Unexpected aid comes from the Tripartite Republic of Albania, Croatia, and Macedonia. The only issue with the aid is that simply put there isn't anywhere near enough of it to go around, as all three of those countries are poor. The tripartite republic sends a small amount of food, a small amount of money, and a small amount of professionals & scientists. The professionals and scientists may task is setting up job programs, and they do training, they don't do any tasks for your government.

Stats:

White Death carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
62 , 67 , 44

1. The People of the Prypjat Republic may not be extensively trained as of yet, however they are hardy and determined people. The Prypjat Republic will make a request to several nations they deem trustworthy, to deploy Special Forces that may assist in the training of the Prypjat Defense Forces. In due time this will turn the PDF from a paramilitary force into an actual army to enforce and ensure safety within the Prypjat Republic. According to §2.1 of the "Stalker Initiative" the country is to maintain a Counter-Terrorist and Special Forces Department at all times and thus once the basic army training has been completed with Project Stalker the training of Elite combatants will commence.

2. All throughout the Prypjat Republic mushrooms that live off nothing but radiation grow. They spread everywhere, however they are not particularly tasty. Either way they serve more of a symbolic rather than an actual agricultural purpose. If a mushroom was able to live in this irradiated wasteland and adapt to it, why shouldn't men and women be able to do so as well? This was 2025 after all and research had progressed decisively since the beginning of the 21st Century. Behind closed doors §17 was signed. It declared that the Committee of the Prypjat Republic would actively conduct research in order to adapt it's people to the more hostile conditions of their home. They would become the mushroom, not necessarily feeding on radiation itself, but make them stronger, faster, smarter. Make them able to eat irradiated food grown within their own homelands.

3. Make no mistake, no matter how small the assistance was, to see that the poorest of Europe decided to assist the Prypjat Republic in their time of need was a heart wrenching gesture. It would not be forgotten. When all others turned their back on the Ukrainian people Albania, Croatia and Macedonia showed their true strength. However in all aspects of friendship and approval the lack of food and water remained. The Prypjat Republic will begin a large program to construct several hermetically sealed greenhouses and water treatment plants. The food and water produced by them will be rationed in order to ensure the maximum efficiency of distribution and consumption, while deployment of the Prypjat Defense Force as engineers and workers will ensure that the production will be done in time. Facing the fact that food and water will be of utmost priority the Battalions "Ash Grey" and "Brass Brass" will protect the first facilities, further battalions will be deployed once the construction of further facilities has been completed.
White Death
White Death

Back to top Go down

Post by Druza Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:49 am

Another round of actions

1: Okay listen up people we need that city fortress, and since it's in a city it's probably gonna be a target for D.E.R.P which means we could hide in the buildings and bait them into a fight they can't win.

2: While we start reperations on the city fortress (first action is taking and reparing the fortress)
We should start improving our military equipment, and we also need to start making new weapons (Basicly start researching new weapons and stuff like that)

3: Okay now that our battle plan is ready and the producing of military weapons is on we need to improve our economy so let's ask the neighbouring countries around Uzbekistan to see if they would like to trade (Though the country i want to start trading with if you really want details is  Kyrgyzstan.)

Druza carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
3 , 79 , 76
Druza
Druza

Back to top Go down

Post by Bazrael Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:42 pm

Bazrael carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
81 , 97 , 40

1. With such a shortage of able bodied men, now more than ever the people of from all ages must band together to participate in her survival. Even the youth of today, we shall train to become the England of tommorow. Let us set up the Norsefire Youth program, which will dutifully instill only the most noble english ideals and education to train ever more efficient young men and women. It will include, as a necessity, some physical and pre-military training for in these dark days, we must have everyone prepare for the defense of England herself.

2. To solve the job shortage, a serious of important infrastructural projects will be carried out, including the rebuilding and addition of more roads, bridges, factories, and other such important sites of industry.

3. The population shortage can only be solved by incentivizing and reeducating young girls and women on proper womanly behaviour, incentivizing them with rewards and bonuses for taking up a familial role at home and raising the children who are the future of tommorow. Families with higher birth rates gain greater incentives.
Bazrael
Bazrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:16 am

1. Flooding rain in siberia.

2. Geraldino Montoya Vasquez Garcia Vega 'INCOTHEIVABLE' brown becomes president of micronesia.

3. HMS Warhawk, a lost battleship of ww2, found near the ross ice shelf still mostly intact.

4. Drought in Turkey.

5. Uh oh! Something happened to WHITE DEATH's country.

6. Steven Spielbaum to direct new documentary: SHADOWLOO, the rise and fall of Master Bison.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:26 am

White Death wrote:

Stats:

Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
43 , 81 , 92

1. The People of the Prypjat Republic may not be extensively trained as of yet, however they are hardy and determined people. The Prypjat Republic will make a request to several nations they deem trustworthy, to deploy Special Forces that may assist in the training of the Prypjat Defense Forces. In due time this will turn the PDF from a paramilitary force into an actual army to enforce and ensure safety within the Prypjat Republic. According to §2.1 of the "Stalker Initiative" the country is to maintain a Counter-Terrorist and Special Forces Department at all times and thus once the basic army training has been completed with Project Stalker the training of Elite combatants will commence.

2. All throughout the Prypjat Republic mushrooms that live off nothing but radiation grow. They spread everywhere, however they are not particularly tasty. Either way they serve more of a symbolic rather than an actual agricultural purpose. If a mushroom was able to live in this irradiated wasteland and adapt to it, why shouldn't men and women be able to do so as well? This was 2025 after all and research had progressed decisively since the beginning of the 21st Century. Behind closed doors §17 was signed. It declared that the Committee of the Prypjat Republic would actively conduct research in order to adapt it's people to the more hostile conditions of their home. They would become the mushroom, not necessarily feeding on radiation itself, but make them stronger, faster, smarter. Make them able to eat irradiated food grown within their own homelands.

3. Make no mistake, no matter how small the assistance was, to see that the poorest of Europe decided to assist the Prypjat Republic in their time of need was a heart wrenching gesture. It would not be forgotten. When all others turned their back on the Ukrainian people Albania, Croatia and Macedonia showed their true strength. However in all aspects of friendship and approval the lack of food and water remained. The Prypjat Republic will begin a large program to construct several hermetically sealed greenhouses and water treatment plants. The food and water produced by them will be rationed in order to ensure the maximum efficiency of distribution and consumption, while deployment of the Prypjat Defense Force as engineers and workers will ensure that the production will be done in time. Facing the fact that food and water will be of utmost priority the Battalions "Ash Grey" and "Brass Brass" will protect the first facilities, further battalions will be deployed once the construction of further facilities has been completed.

1. Getting the soldiers into physical shape enough to even do this is hard work, and takes up most of the effort. A solid half of them are close to ready.

2. Genetic programs of this nature take a very long time and cost huge huge amounts of money. However, one of the specialists sent to the republic is actually Hans Gruber, a retirement-age nazi geneticist. Getting caught holding him would instantly greatly lower your standing with israel and to a lesser extent lower your standing with the european powers, who frown on this thing even though they have at times done it themselves. With Gruber's knowledge, some sort of 10 year program could be done.

3. There are some shootouts during the initial stages of this food consolidation. The World News and Times publishes a drawing of a dying holocaust-esq victim of gunfire shouting a single giant word in cyrillic, 'HOLODMOR'. The advisors counter this agit-prop by having the Pavilion of Pan-Slavic friendship built, and inviting members of government from the tripartite republic of albania, macedonia, and croatia. In general the food consolodation program is muddling along. Its neither a massive success nor a complete failure.

Random event: Gold Rush in Kvernit state.

Battery low, disengaging.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:39 pm

Druza wrote:Actions again

1: ''Christ these terrorists what are we gonna do about them, Do any of you have any suggestions? The pm asks his advisory team.'' I have an idea sir, ''What if we start by recruting people to our military force and then have people patroll the roads and creating outposts'' The military advisor says. (Recruiting peeps to join)

2: This action is for the outposts

3:  Start the reformationing of infantry squads by having the new recruits get lead by the veterans and stuff like that

36 , 88 , 67

1. Formal infantries form and patrol some areas of the state.

2. SPG-16 reclaimed, but still badly in need of repair. The old camp has concrete buildings and barbwire borders.

3. A legion of veterans is created to be field officers.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:42 pm

Druza wrote:Another round of actions

1: Okay listen up people we need that city fortress, and since it's in a city it's probably gonna be a target for D.E.R.P which means we could hide in the buildings and bait them into a fight they can't win.

2: While we start reperations on the city fortress (first action is taking and reparing the fortress)
We should start improving our military equipment, and we also need to start making new weapons (Basicly start researching new weapons and stuff like that)

3: Okay now that our battle plan is ready and the producing of military weapons is on we need to improve our economy so let's ask the neighbouring countries around Uzbekistan to see if they would like to trade (Though the country i want to start trading with if you really want details is  Kyrgyzstan.)

19 , 83 , 98

1. A truck bomb kills about half the unit you sent to claim the city fortress. May or may not have been D.E.R.P.

2. SPG-16 is starting repairs. It will be ready in 4 turns.

3. In exchange for Potassium, Kyrgyzstan gives Uzbekistan copper ore.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:47 pm

7 , 10 , 35

1. With such a shortage of able bodied men, now more than ever the people of from all ages must band together to participate in her survival. Even the youth of today, we shall train to become the England of tommorow. Let us set up the Norsefire Youth program, which will dutifully instill only the most noble english ideals and education to train ever more efficient young men and women. It will include, as a necessity, some physical and pre-military training for in these dark days, we must have everyone prepare for the defense of England herself.

2. To solve the job shortage, a serious of important infrastructural projects will be carried out, including the rebuilding and addition of more roads, bridges, factories, and other such important sites of industry.

3. The population shortage can only be solved by incentivizing and reeducating young girls and women on proper womanly behaviour, incentivizing them with rewards and bonuses for taking up a familial role at home and raising the children who are the future of tommorow. Families with higher birth rates gain greater incentives.

1. A timely but unexpected herring population boom allows a significant portion of everyone who is unemployed to work part time, temporary, or full time jobs for this year.

2. The systematic repair of bridges throughout england and the expansion of existing bridges greatly eases the economic pressures, as people can now travel much easier. In addition, new factories provide a sizable job-boom to economically destitute interior areas.

3. Your population growth is a stable +2% now. +2% may not seem like a lot, but it is when you understand that its average to all natives of england.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:55 pm

MrZavon wrote:

51 , 33 , 91

1-2) The ground forces of our military are are progressing at a admirable rate, we will soon be able to field one the strongest militaries in Africa and will be measured up against the greats. It is in our blood to strive for complete and utter dominance when it comes to military or it seems like that. There is a problem though, we lack any sort of real presence in the air or with Armored vehicles. It is time to solve that. While the complete reformation of the military is still underway and our troops are still being trained to their absolute limits, there is only so much that they can do without air or armor support. We shall for the first time since the change of regime, send formal diplomats to Russia in the hopes of strengthening relations between our nations. That is the front of course, the real reason is an attempt to secure enough aircraft, armor, and artillery to make our nation the most powerful force in Africa. We will of course pay as much as we can for this but I am of no doubt that a majority of it will be to expensive for our checkbooks at the time despite our rich mines. As such, we are going to rely on their goodwill and the fact that we will owe them a rather big favor, not to mention the fact that we are willing to go into a minor debt for the pieces of military equipment. We might also even send diplomats to both the USA and Europe seeking the same deal if we have time for it. Make sure that while this is done, the infantry part of our army is still undergoing extensive training and restructuring. Can't let our work go to waste.

2) The ever-growing threat of Monobo is something that we must take seriously and must be taken care of if we are to keep our citizens safe. We must have some form of intelligence agents in our government, even if they are likely not the best due to no oversight from the current government. We are going to send teams of agents to Dinjugu, Tejyu-Lugar, and Bosoti in the hopes that we can uncover the locations of the cells there. If we manage to do so, we are to Immediately dispatch the CTU to the locations of these cells with the intent to neutralize them. Those that can be taken alive are to in the hopes that we can get some more information out of them while the rest are to be executed. All assets found in these cells are to be seized by the government for inspection and lockdown while we move against the other cells. Be prepared for retaliation once the operation is over with as the CTU is to be on high overwatch.

1. While the gesture is appreciated and formal recognition between russia and the south african union is achieved, the government is unwilling to sell weaponry or armor to you, which is just fine, because a lot of it is ridiculous expensive anyway. However the russia mafia is willing to sell you obsolete airplanes and armored vehicles that were deemed 'excess' and sent away to be 'scapped' (i.e. sold to the mafia who then sells it to other people). They certainly aren't cheap, but they are also only about 1-3 years behind the times, so they aren't really THAT obsolete, though they are 'officially' considered obsolete.

2. They didn't locate the members of monbobo as yet, and are still looking for them. However, they caught a member of D.E.R.P. named Jababa al'shalaki. Jababa is a mid-range member of D.E.R.P. and is wanted for the King's hill bombing in thailand. There is some inclination among the CTU that Jababa was in Bosoti on official business to meet with Monbobo, but this remains unconfirmed. Jababa has a 16,000 dollar reward from the international community and a 7,500 dollar reward from thailand.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:00 pm

28 , 16 , 61

1. Begin looking into increasing our revenue. We are starting to run into problems that need more money then we are currently making to solve. Sadly it will have to be low-tech thus far. Cash crops, hand driven assembly lines. Etc. We can turn the fields that were growing drugs into something less objectionable.

2. Lets try to solve that issue. First step is raising what our children and young adults shall look forward too. Begin looking into establishing a higher standard of education. Pick one of the more successful countries educational programs and adapt it to suit our needs.

3. Begin farming sperm from the available men polled. Artificial insemination will work much better then forcing couplings. As said before we will not force any of our woman into whoring themselves out. For any reason. And sadly traditional single coupling will simply not work, too many men died to the cartels wonder drug. Make sure to check for disease.

1. Corn, Squash, Beans, and surprisingly, Onions, are ideal for your locale. Transferring the old fields to new purposes isn't hard and doesn't take long.

2. Success is very regionalized, and the program is only really 'a success' in a few of your regions. But it is a success in those regions. Directions were misunderstood, and regional authorities thought they were to select their own personal choice, not that they were to agree upon one universal choice of school model.

3. Enough of it is gathered that a semi-permanent bank of it is established in the country. Population growth becomes a solid +1.5 percent. The pregnant women need maternity leave, which lowers your economic output some, but not to much.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Druza Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:13 pm

1: Form a citizen unit with the objective to help with reparing,helping hospitals ect

2: Improve living condtions

3: Send more soldiers to take the city fortress

22 , 48 , 38
Druza
Druza

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:33 pm

Gary Oak carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
77 , 93 , 91
1-2; Work on boosting the economy and getting dat monies(Nothing TOOO illegal)
3; Set checkpoints at the coasts and work on ferrying people over after checking through and making sure everything is on the up and up
Gary Oak
Gary Oak
King of the Motherfucking Hill

https://nationcivrun.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by White Death Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:53 pm

Dafty wrote:
1. Getting the soldiers into physical shape enough to even do this is hard work, and takes up most of the effort. A solid half of them are close to ready.

2. Genetic programs of this nature take a very long time and cost huge huge amounts of money. However, one of the specialists sent to the republic is actually Hans Gruber, a retirement-age nazi geneticist. Getting caught holding him would instantly greatly lower your standing with israel and to a lesser extent lower your standing with the european powers, who frown on this thing even though they have at times done it themselves. With Gruber's knowledge, some sort of 10 year program could be done.

3. There are some shootouts during the initial stages of this food consolidation. The World News and Times publishes a drawing of a dying holocaust-esq victim of gunfire shouting a single giant word in cyrillic, 'HOLODMOR'. The advisors counter this agit-prop by having the Pavilion of Pan-Slavic friendship built, and inviting members of government from the tripartite republic of albania, macedonia, and croatia. In general the food consolodation program is muddling along. Its neither a massive success nor a complete failure.

Random event: Gold Rush in Kvernit state.

Battery low, disengaging.

Stats:

34 , 95 , 7

1. As of now the PDF were training hard to match first world army statues, however their work was not for nothing. As we stand here proudly today to witness that half of this goal has already been fulfilled we congratulate the commanders to their smashing success in the construction of the Prypjat Republic's Defense. The men and women of the PDF have truly done a service for their people and will hopefully continue to do so in the future. As with all things, the completion of this project will require time, time the government is willing to take if it ensures the safety of it's citizens.

2. This will be your first lection in hypocrisy. Even though they have utilized their services time and time again the Western Worlds and the Eastern Block alike judge those who work alongside the misguided. The fact alone that he has chosen to work alongside a Slavic government and Slavic people is great progress and, now that mentioned, requires close monitoring. As it would seem the one thing Prypjat holds in abundance is radioactive material and thus it will surely be of great use to the research, furthering both natural and unnatural evolution and keeping the Prypjat Republic out of the books of all those people who choose to closely monitor the movement of radioactive material. Surely within the next 10 years this man will perform great things for Prypjat and it's people.

3. Food and water are rare, but apparently gold seems to be a common commodity in the Ukraine. What to do with such an expensive material used in both industry and leisure? The decision of the Ukrainian government is firm, it will become home to a closely monitored government mill. Any gold dug up and smolten would carry the seal of the Republic of Prypjat (and also a small amount of radiation). This will enable the government to fund a new wave of constructions of both clean water wells and greenhouses.
White Death
White Death

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:34 pm

75 , 18 , 81
1. Continue to improve our educational systems. Hire teachers from abroad with good incentive packages to move here. We'd prefer women teachers of course.

2. Well things are looking up politically we can't get too complacent. The Sisters of Battle still need to drastically improve turnover. Institute mandatory first aid classes for all schools. If all young women know how to treat injuries from a first aid kit then there will be less pressure on the medics in the field.

3. Have a squad of volunteers equipped with anti-radioactive gear to go through the Genesis wreckage in Panroa. Maybe we can salvage something useful from it. It's a shame we spent so much effort on them and got nothing but grief in return.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Attention: I'm having some work done on my computer. A specific time of return has been given by the shop. It will be probably two days before I can reply again.

Just wanted to let you all know that I didn't forget you guise.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:39 am

I ban you if you don't reply by then.
Gary Oak
Gary Oak
King of the Motherfucking Hill

https://nationcivrun.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:00 pm

Druza wrote:1: Form a citizen unit with the objective to help with reparing,helping hospitals ect

2: Improve living condtions

3: Send more soldiers to take the city fortress

18 , 87 , 1

1. The three main hospitals in the country require skills and parts you don't have to repair them. But several makeshift clinics have been set up. Scrap metal was used to build the buildings, as well as rebar and concrete. They're rickety and not pretty, but they work for the moment.

2. Engineers formalize a program to reclaim all destroyed vehicles for the government. The engines are then as fully repaired as possible and are used to power both critical infrastructure buildings and some limited emergency shelter buildings. Achievement: Off-grid - Power 1/5th of your critical infrastructure buildings with independent sources.

3. You have discovered why the truck bomb was detonated. An unnamed anti-government force is operating in dushkar. They oppose you on ideologic grounds. Officers in charge of the reclamation efforts impose severe-penalty curfews and establish a government controlled entry/exit office, meaning that people cannot enter or leave Dushkar without government papers that have been reviewed and stamped. Anon-E-moose produces a short computer game called 'Papers! Papers!' lampooning the crackdown.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:24 pm

Gary Oak wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
67 , 46 , 92
1-2; Work on boosting the economy and getting dat monies(Nothing TOOO illegal)
3; Set checkpoints at the coasts and work on ferrying people over after checking through and making sure everything is on the up and up

1-2: A colonial spanish jesuit scientist named Alonzo Montoya Gabriel 'Chico' Aleyend invents 'chicolin'. Chicolin is an oil product produced by refining the sweat-material from newly harvested sheep wool. It is light gold in color and is currently being used for; shoe-polish, lubricant grease, hair grease, fire-starting additive, gear-grease, and as a component of wood-glaze. Its also an abundant, renewable resource, though the process to make it is somewhat time consuming.

3. Malaysian spy caught. Interogators savagely beat the muslim with a hammer, wrap his arms and legs in barbwire, pull teeth with a red hot pair of tweezers, and rip hair out by the handful, but he refuses to talk until they use the 'heretics pear' on him, shoving a red hot pear-shaped metal bit into his ass. He cracks under this savage treatment, which is far worse than anything he's been trained to resist, and leaks an amount of information regarding the malay goal. From what is believed, the malaysians want islamic jihad with papau new guinea, and consider your state an accessory to 'vatican imperialism'. In addition to catching the spy, the checkpoint officials interdict a hatian operation to move several thousand dollars of cocaine to your country for distribution there. Since there is no already existing protocol regarding what to do with the drugs, they are simply moved to a warehouse.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:47 pm

White Death wrote:

Stats:

44 , 61 , 40

1. As of now the PDF were training hard to match first world army statues, however their work was not for nothing. As we stand here proudly today to witness that half of this goal has already been fulfilled we congratulate the commanders to their smashing success in the construction of the Prypjat Republic's Defense. The men and women of the PDF have truly done a service for their people and will hopefully continue to do so in the future. As with all things, the completion of this project will require time, time the government is willing to take if it ensures the safety of it's citizens.

2. This will be your first lection in hypocrisy. Even though they have utilized their services time and time again the Western Worlds and the Eastern Block alike judge those who work alongside the misguided. The fact alone that he has chosen to work alongside a Slavic government and Slavic people is great progress and, now that mentioned, requires close monitoring. As it would seem the one thing Prypjat holds in abundance is radioactive material and thus it will surely be of great use to the research, furthering both natural and unnatural evolution and keeping the Prypjat Republic out of the books of all those people who choose to closely monitor the movement of radioactive material. Surely within the next 10 years this man will perform great things for Prypjat and it's people.

3. Food and water are rare, but apparently gold seems to be a common commodity in the Ukraine. What to do with such an expensive material used in both industry and leisure? The decision of the Ukrainian government is firm, it will become home to a closely monitored government mill. Any gold dug up and smolten would carry the seal of the Republic of Prypjat (and also a small amount of radiation). This will enable the government to fund a new wave of constructions of both clean water wells and greenhouses.

1. A priority is given to training members with STAVROG. However, a very significant portion of members who receive STAVROG training are diverted from military services to become an entirely new police force. As yet it is only slowly producing police for cities. It will take at least another year to fully form the new police force. Police in your country become known for practicing a special-forces like martial art. Crime decreases.

2. As luck would have it, an ideal location already exists and is already built for this project to take place in. It is called Design Bureau 85, and is a leftover from the soviet years. It was probably built somewhere between 1960 and 1975. Hans advises the project leaders that low tech is preferable, as it is difficult to monitor. Work begins on Project Cosmos, an effort to create what would later become known as 'Space Marines'. This will however take -at least- 50 turns to complete.

3. The moldavian usury mob paralyzes business by kidnapping a group of 18 gold inspectors and demanding in perpetuity a 6.4% cut of all profits from the mill. The Moldavian usury mob consists of a mixed bag of low-level functionaries, jewish mobsters, and armenian enforcers. Surprisingly however, this is resolved without you even having to do anything, as a mixed group of hard right Croats, Greeks, and Poles liberate the gold inspectors in a violent 3 day incident. The violent shootout becomes the inspiration for a greek blockbuster by Nikos Giorgiorgious called 'The Nasty Business', rated R. A message from the jewish component of the moldavian usury mob threatens to slander your state hard and paint you as an anti-semite if you mention the jewish involvement, at all, in any way shape or form, and warns that they have eyes and ears everywhere. Overall the tone of the message is very hostile and condescending. It is found on your desk a few days later with a knife stuck through it.

International incident; 'The nasty business'.

Total casualties: 16
Destroyed vehicles; 6.
Gold inspectors released successfully; 8
Gold returned successfully; slightly more than half
Gold profits damage; significant, but not fatal.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:57 pm

21 , 25 , 51
1. Continue to improve our educational systems. Hire teachers from abroad with good incentive packages to move here. We'd prefer women teachers of course.

2. Well things are looking up politically we can't get too complacent. The Sisters of Battle still need to drastically improve turnover. Institute mandatory first aid classes for all schools. If all young women know how to treat injuries from a first aid kit then there will be less pressure on the medics in the field.

3. Have a squad of volunteers equipped with anti-radioactive gear to go through the Genesis wreckage in Panroa. Maybe we can salvage something useful from it. It's a shame we spent so much effort on them and got nothing but grief in return.

1. A formalized core of what is acceptable to teach is formed. Elementary teachers and high school teachers are the best you can get with what you offer, but the majority of them are already teachers to begin with and require no training. Advisors and Educators say that a gradual improvement in literacy and math will become self-sustaining if this goes on for enough time.

2. Changes instituted, but no formal improvement yet. Reason; changes take more than one turn to improve the situation.

3. Copper, damaged electronics, concrete, rebar, iron, and numerous sets of security armor, guns, bullets, and grenades are recovered. Among the damaged electronics a data-disk is found containing a partial schematic of the MG-55. Theres enough of it that while it would be resource intensive, a small number of MG-55's could be built. The weapon has a short-barrel artillery piece, a long barrel artillery piece, two missile launchers, and four 50 cal. machine guns, walking about on four large stable legs.

Warning: MG-55 is an officially outlawed weapon. Using it, at all, or having it without it being very secret, lowers your standing.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:14 pm

59 , 47 , 81

1. We have the educational system, we have the teachers, now we need better schools. What we have are slap-shod buildings re-purposed into classrooms. We need better and those who seek to learn deserve better. Begin looking into hiring an architect to design good school buildings. Four different ones in total for the Four different age groups.

2. Continue to fund the necessary changes to the first aid programs in schools. Make sure its done right.

3. Even with first aid the turnover of the Sisters of Battle is far too low. Begin to look into ramp up conditioning regime before that final trek into the wilderness.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bazrael Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:39 pm

27 , 70 , 71

1. Get to work on a personal book, in private, I shall call it "My Battle" wherein I espouse all my ideas. It shall be the collection of my lifes work, so I won't be done with it anytime soon and I'll likely have to revise it. This is top secret.

2. Get a laboratory set up, we'll need to some proper research for tommorow's world and the new order.

3. The previous result of a population surge was a good one, but not exactly what we need to train the children of tommorow. Once more we shall have to look for suitable, competent teachers and educators and set up military academies where the best brightest and fastest children are to be sent to the Norsefire Youth Program. But before that we'll need to develop a system of indoctrination, and get proper uniforms.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6Y-NXZmDcxU/TLFxooljOtI/AAAAAAAAMl0/KxJ2CxVXlug/s400/Hitler+youth+4.jpg
Bazrael
Bazrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:41 am

1. Volcanic eruption: Mt Erebus, Antarctica. No casualties.

2. Documented cases of Bubonic plague intensify in niger and mauritania. World Health Crises Management Command, or WHCMC upgrades the plague from 'Isolated cases' to 'Stage 1 threat', which means there is sufficient infection for it to travel to nearby countries. Both Niger and Mauritania are near MrZavon's country.

3. World Elites and Illuminati meet for undisclosed reasons in the Bildenbaum hotel, Brussels, Belgium.

4. Rash of UFO sightings, Mona Kuea, Hawaii.

5. Scrapple, a computer company, puts out the LUCY, a telephone that has a talking phone book, a talk-to-text option, a case capable of resisting a 60 foot fall, and a talking day planner, for only 89.99 a piece.

6. Plague of locusts, Turkey. Food production there decreased by 40%.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:48 am

5 , 13 , 45

1. We have the educational system, we have the teachers, now we need better schools. What we have are slap-shod buildings re-purposed into classrooms. We need better and those who seek to learn deserve better. Begin looking into hiring an architect to design good school buildings. Four different ones in total for the Four different age groups.

2. Continue to fund the necessary changes to the first aid programs in schools. Make sure its done right.

3. Even with first aid the turnover of the Sisters of Battle is far too low. Begin to look into ramp up conditioning regime before that final trek into the wilderness.

1 and 3. An architect is found, but all you can afford is the designs, the buildings are to expensive for his firm to build for you because you can't pay their price. However, this is another opportunity to prove you don't necessarily need the outside world, and teams of Sisters of Battle take a more civilian approach by volunteering to build the buildings by hand labor for free. They are strong and sturdy, but mistakes were made with the architecture at times. This brutal, back breaking labor greatly increases the workers strength. As a result, Sisters of battle turnover raises to 14 percent.

2. Accidents due to faulty math at times result in death by over-medication, but it is not a significant loss. The first fully trained first aid having sisters of battle enter the training program. More are to come over time. This causes the turnover of sisters of battle to raise to 16 percent.

Sisters of battle turnover rate is now 16 percent.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:02 am

42 , 73 , 24

1. Get to work on a personal book, in private, I shall call it "My Battle" wherein I espouse all my ideas. It shall be the collection of my lifes work, so I won't be done with it anytime soon and I'll likely have to revise it. This is top secret.

2. Get a laboratory set up, we'll need to some proper research for tommorow's world and the new order.

3. The previous result of a population surge was a good one, but not exactly what we need to train the children of tommorow. Once more we shall have to look for suitable, competent teachers and educators and set up military academies where the best brightest and fastest children are to be sent to the Norsefire Youth Program. But before that we'll need to develop a system of indoctrination, and get proper uniforms.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6Y-NXZmDcxU/TLFxooljOtI/AAAAAAAAMl0/KxJ2CxVXlug/s400/Hitler+youth+4.jpg

1. Your writing is turgid in places and awkwardly paced or said in places. Its not completely terrible, it just has serious errors that need to be fixed.

2. Advisors suggest an NHS facility that was used to research THE virus. It is on a remote channel island, but its mostly intact. In the old old days it was a fully automated listening post, so it also has a radar station.

3. The youth program is presented by the regime as being something similar to boy scouts, promoting health and general readiness, as well as survival skills. But they also learn how to dig trenches, sweep for mines, defend themselves with knives and pistols, and how to move about as units. But they also learn things like what Norsefire is really about, and they earn things like the Culture badge, the Anthropology Badge, and the fairly rare Golden cross badge. Although its rare and rather difficult to get, the golden cross badge means the norsefire youth informed on a criminal or a traitor.

Racism rises in your country significantly. Foreign visitors and investors move from 'neutral-interested' to 'discouraged'. Jewish and Minority interests liken your party to the old nazis. International scrutiny becomes more serious, but no formal actions are taken.

A letter to the leader arrives from Alexandravius Croyten, a 50th degree mason and a member of the Order of the Scepter and Key. A. C. says he will ghost-write the book for you, for free, in exchange for allowing him to hide-out from creditors out for blood who are looking for him in canada where he currently lives. A. C. has been described as 'insane and degenerate' and 'the man who couldn't overdose'. There have been no security leaks you were aware of, theres no earthly way that you can think of that A.C. would know about the book. Perhaps he really is a 'wizard', as he has at times (obviously high) claimed.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:24 am

MrZavon wrote:

1) Allocate a number of funds to our new "friends" in the Russian Mafia as we seek to build up a new and quite sizable stockpile of armor and aircraft for our army to put to use. For the first time in a very long time, tanks roll across the ground of our fine nation while aircraft patrol the skies to keep them safe from our enemies. Motorcades are built overnight as work is put into several new airbases to provide coverage over the entirety of our territory. All of this will come to fruition as our money leaves our hands and enters those of the Russians in exchange for their "Outdated" vehicles. Their outdated is our bread and butter asides its not like we are going to be fighting any real nations if we have our say. It is honestly probably overkill considering the state of the local nations that surround us.

2) Teams are to be put into place to watch over Jababa 24/7 with no facet of his life in our lands being left to the unknown. We are going to shadow him from every nook and cranny, we are going to hack into any online accounts that he has that we can identify and search his personal information, I want to know what kind of toilet paper that this guy likes to wipe his ass with. We are going to get to know this man and we are going to follow this man. This man is going to lead us to Monobobo and even if he doesn't, it gets training for agents without much risk. If he does not lead us to them by the end of the year, he is to be apprehended and taken to the International Community for the bounty on his head. While this operation is being undertaken, all teams in all three cities are to continue their search for Monobobo in the hopes that we can stop them in their tracks.

3) We have a strong military now in our lands but we need more than that for the safety and happiness of our citizens. It is time that we brought back Law Enforcement to Africa as we try to pave out a new home that is not filled to the brim with corruption and failure as the last. Known as the South African Police Division or the SAPD, it will be charged with the general safety of the public and to safeguard the nation against the common criminal. We shall hire American Contractors to professionally train them in keeping the peace as we seek to buy bulk SMGs among all of the other equipment that they will need to do their job correctly. As we do this, Police stations are to start being constructed all over the nation with the few that were abandoned by the well of time being repaired for operations as well. Note that we are going to try to keep corruption in the police to as low as a degree as possible during this process.

1. The obsolete vehicles aren't just full blown military stuff. The vehicles you receive are as follows; 22 MZRT tanks, their name a russian set of words that means 'mobile fast recon attack'. Their guns aren't very powerful but the tank has a spy camera. 50 military base issued fire trucks. 16 ultra-heavy class TUROK artillery pieces, each capable of launching a single 85 pound shell per shot, 31 Radar and broadcast trucks, and 10 blast shielded paddy wagons. Of these, the fire trucks, tanks, radar trucks, and paddy wagons can be reproduced by you.

2. It is a sordid affair. Jababa is fucking one of Kwambebe's female relatives without Kwambebe's knowledge. Jababa and her like to eat massive amounts of Qat and fuck for hours at a time, and they've been doing it for a while. But Jababa is also selling some sort of mineral to Kwambebe's Monbobo terrorists. At the big meeting, CTU sweeps in with local support and basically no warning, dropping through the ceiling of the building, swinging in through windows, and, showing surprising restraint, they fire rubber bullets, bean-bag bullets, and dud-shell bullets. Dud-shells have no charge, its just get hit hard by a bullet, rather than the traditional oh fuck I've been shot. Several members of Monbobo escape, but Jababa is apprehended, Esala Yatufay, Kwambebe's niece and a high ranking member of Monbobo, is apprehended, and finally, a partly destroyed sample of Cadmium-212 is apprehended. It is unclear what the purpose of the radioactive material is, as it is not radioactive enough to blow up atomically. CTU sustained some casualties, but nothing to serious. Yatufay's record is clear. She's been sent to Women's Correctional facility three times, she's murdered several people, cut peoples dicks off, burned them alive, and whipped infidel women to death for refusal to accept islam.

3. America declines, citing your lack of democratic process. The CIA however does sell you the SMGs, for a good price, too. In a public police misconduct incident, officers of the police force are summarily put to death for forgery, bribery, graft, and theft. They are marched out the square and hung by the neck until dead. The police force stumbles along on its own, and these incidents are not at all uncommon, but by god they're trying to be a modern clean police force. And for the most part in most areas they are.

A secret report lands on your desk; The penal mine has discovered a small vein of Tungsten.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Druza Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:24 am

48 , 72 , 57

1: Have the Civil volunter unit help the clinics and with the building of indipendent energy sources

2: Have the people get trained in that one special martial art i forget the name of

3: Try to create jobs

Stuff i have done:
SPG-16 reclaimed
A legion of veteran officers that lead invidual untis
Special Technique: Armored-Varying-Resistance-Operations-General matrial art thingy to train my guys for later
Several makeshift clinics have been set up. Scrap metal was used to build the buildings, as well as rebar and concrete. They're rickety and not pretty, but they work for the moment.

Achievements:
Off-grid - Power 1/5th of your critical infrastructure buildings with independent sources.

Goals right now:
Create a good infrastructure (in progress)
Have good living condtions (In progress)
Capture SPG-16 reclaimation (Reclaimed, still need repairs)
Create a good military force (in progress)
Finish powering the critical infrastructure (in progress)

Other stuff to note:
Squads are led by veterans
1 civil volunter unit (they help with civilan stuff like evacutating among other things)
Druza
Druza

Back to top Go down

Post by White Death Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:56 am

Dafty wrote:
1. A priority is given to training members with STAVROG. However, a very significant portion of members who receive STAVROG training are diverted from military services to become an entirely new police force. As yet it is only slowly producing police for cities. It will take at least another year to fully form the new police force. Police in your country become known for practicing a special-forces like martial art. Crime decreases.

2. As luck would have it, an ideal location already exists and is already built for this project to take place in. It is called Design Bureau 85, and is a leftover from the soviet years. It was probably built somewhere between 1960 and 1975. Hans advises the project leaders that low tech is preferable, as it is difficult to monitor. Work begins on Project Cosmos, an effort to create what would later become known as 'Space Marines'. This will however take -at least- 50 turns to complete.

3. The moldavian usury mob paralyzes business by kidnapping a group of 18 gold inspectors and demanding in perpetuity a 6.4% cut of all profits from the mill. The Moldavian usury mob consists of a mixed bag of low-level functionaries, jewish mobsters, and armenian enforcers. Surprisingly however, this is resolved without you even having to do anything, as a mixed group of hard right Croats, Greeks, and Poles liberate the gold inspectors in a violent 3 day incident. The violent shootout becomes the inspiration for a greek blockbuster by Nikos Giorgiorgious called 'The Nasty Business', rated R. A message from the jewish component of the moldavian usury mob threatens to slander your state hard and paint you as an anti-semite if you mention the jewish involvement, at all, in any way shape or form, and warns that they have eyes and ears everywhere. Overall the tone of the message is very hostile and condescending. It is found on your desk a few days later with a knife stuck through it.

International incident; 'The nasty business'.

Total casualties: 16
Destroyed vehicles; 6.
Gold inspectors released successfully; 8
Gold returned successfully; slightly more than half
Gold profits damage; significant, but not fatal.

Stats:

22 , 49 , 46

1. The Commander of the PDF held the piece of paper into the camera. "This", he proclaimed, holding it long enough into the lens to be identified, "is ridiculous.", he concluded his sentence, opening a press conference that had been supposed to direct the events of last week, where several gold inspectors had been taken hostage. "As you are aware it was not the PDF that resolved this situation. We do not wish to claim the great deeds others have done in our favor and even though we look with gratitude to the individuals who have acted so valiantly, the Ukraine and the Prypjat Republic, cannot rely on the initiative of individuals or small groups in order to counter criminal and terrorist threats.". He made a short pause, giving some of the news reporters time to translate what he had just said, "As the commanding officer of the PDF I proudly announce the foundation of the PSAMD, the Prypjat Smoke and Mirrors Division, tasked with the protection of the Prypjat Republic against terrorist threats of all kinds.". Content with himself the Commander had left it at that. For now, no further questions would be answered until he had seen the reaction of the global players. This move already had two purposes, the first was quite evident, the creation of a rapid reaction force capable of taking on terrorist threats and any other kinds of hostage takers wherever they were needed. The other was a rather bold gamble he had taken and it would remain to be seen whether this had been a smart or an incredibly stupid move. The Commander had initially doubted that members of some mob were capable of denouncing a country on a global scale, but the more he had thought about it the more this had actually seemed to play out in his favor. What had the Western countries ever done for them? Not even the Red Cross had been willing to lend support, what else were they going to offer the Ukrainian people. An optimist as he rarely was the Commander had seen the opportunities it had offered. The right wing had proven helpful to them again and again and while he did not share some of their more radical views, being about as far away from denying the holocaust as the next guy, he still believed that the right wing had far more to offer to the struggling Prypjat Republic.

2. The objective of the program was rather simple. To supply a sufficient amount of clean water and healthy food to the entirety of the Ukrainian population. Plans had been made that had been supposed to ensure the Prypjat Republic's agricultural autarky months ago, however it would seem that fate had not been smiling upon them. Either way the project was set to continue and additional greenhouses and wells were already in planning as the program had received an upgrade in both importance and funding after several large gold depots had been discovered. People were busy drawing up new and improved greenhouse designs, logisticians determining the optimal locations for short distribution routes and easy storage. All in all it was a very tightly run operation under the watchful eyes of the Minister of Agriculture, who fittingly enough was the Minister of Health as well. The program was scheduled to show some promising steps forward around this time of the year and all the members of the team where excited to see how close to their goal they had managed to come.

“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.”
― Margaret Mead

These are the words engraved above the entrance of one of the newly built schools in the Luhansk region. As part of §29 in the Manifest of the Prypjat Republic it was ensured that no matter how dire the situation, knowledge would always play an integral part in the future of the Ukrainian people. Known to be the path to fortune and success knowledge will not only ensure the economic ability of the Ukraine's children, but also bring forth a new generation of great minds to tackle the problems of the present and future, may it be in a militaristic, scientific or artistic fashion. It is the children that will carry the future of this nation on their shoulders and with this truth becoming more and more self evident it would be reckless to let them tread this treacherous path alone.
White Death
White Death

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:06 pm

Druza wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
20 , 61 , 23

1: Have the Civil volunter unit help the clinics and with the building of indipendent energy sources

2: Have the people get trained in that one special martial art i forget the name of

3: Try to create jobs

Stuff i have done:
SPG-16 reclaimed
A legion of veteran officers that lead invidual untis
Special Technique: Armored-Varying-Resistance-Operations-General matrial art thingy to train my guys for later
Several makeshift clinics have been set up. Scrap metal was used to build the buildings, as well as rebar and concrete. They're rickety and not pretty, but they work for the moment.

Achievements:
Off-grid - Power 1/5th of your critical infrastructure buildings with independent sources.

Goals right now:
Create a good infrastructure (in progress)
Capture SPG-16 reclaimation (Reclaimed, still need repairs)

Other stuff to note:
Squads are led by veterans
1 civil volunter unit (they help with civilan stuff like evacutating among other things)

1. Some of the clinics are powered by old vehicles. Others are powered by burning wood or coal in a machine which turns gears to power electricity. Its primitive, but it works. Enough public health works are done that national life-expectancy raises from 48 to 51.

2. STAVROG becomes a dojo school style in which paying civilians can pay to learn.

3. Some new jobs come to the country, but not very many, and they are in fields that require already existing education, so while the employment ratio did go up, it only went up a little.

SPG-16 is ready for use now.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:17 pm

White Death wrote:
Stats:

79 , 6 , 55

1. The Commander of the PDF held the piece of paper into the camera. "This", he proclaimed, holding it long enough into the lens to be identified, "is ridiculous.", he concluded his sentence, opening a press conference that had been supposed to direct the events of last week, where several gold inspectors had been taken hostage. "As you are aware it was not the PDF that resolved this situation. We do not wish to claim the great deeds others have done in our favor and even though we look with gratitude to the individuals who have acted so valiantly, the Ukraine and the Prypjat Republic, cannot rely on the initiative of individuals or small groups in order to counter criminal and terrorist threats.". He made a short pause, giving some of the news reporters time to translate what he had just said, "As the commanding officer of the PDF I proudly announce the foundation of the PSAMD, the Prypjat Smoke and Mirrors Division, tasked with the protection of the Prypjat Republic against terrorist threats of all kinds.". Content with himself the Commander had left it at that. For now, no further questions would be answered until he had seen the reaction of the global players. This move already had two purposes, the first was quite evident, the creation of a rapid reaction force capable of taking on terrorist threats and any other kinds of hostage takers wherever they were needed. The other was a rather bold gamble he had taken and it would remain to be seen whether this had been a smart or an incredibly stupid move. The Commander had initially doubted that members of some mob were capable of denouncing a country on a global scale, but the more he had thought about it the more this had actually seemed to play out in his favor. What had the Western countries ever done for them? Not even the Red Cross had been willing to lend support, what else were they going to offer the Ukrainian people. An optimist as he rarely was the Commander had seen the opportunities it had offered. The right wing had proven helpful to them again and again and while he did not share some of their more radical views, being about as far away from denying the holocaust as the next guy, he still believed that the right wing had far more to offer to the struggling Prypjat Republic.

2. The objective of the program was rather simple. To supply a sufficient amount of clean water and healthy food to the entirety of the Ukrainian population. Plans had been made that had been supposed to ensure the Prypjat Republic's agricultural autarky months ago, however it would seem that fate had not been smiling upon them. Either way the project was set to continue and additional greenhouses and wells were already in planning as the program had received an upgrade in both importance and funding after several large gold depots had been discovered. People were busy drawing up new and improved greenhouse designs, logisticians determining the optimal locations for short distribution routes and easy storage. All in all it was a very tightly run operation under the watchful eyes of the Minister of Agriculture, who fittingly enough was the Minister of Health as well. The program was scheduled to show some promising steps forward around this time of the year and all the members of the team where excited to see how close to their goal they had managed to come.

“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.”
― Margaret Mead

These are the words engraved above the entrance of one of the newly built schools in the Luhansk region. As part of §29 in the Manifest of the Prypjat Republic it was ensured that no matter how dire the situation, knowledge would always play an integral part in the future of the Ukrainian people. Known to be the path to fortune and success knowledge will not only ensure the economic ability of the Ukraine's children, but also bring forth a new generation of great minds to tackle the problems of the present and future, may it be in a militaristic, scientific or artistic fashion. It is the children that will carry the future of this nation on their shoulders and with this truth becoming more and more self evident it would be reckless to let them tread this treacherous path alone.

1. Jewish interests ramp up the hostility towards your nation by financing left wing protest groups within your nation while local republic jews refuse to pay any taxes of any kind and begin to leave the country, intentionally lying their asses off about your treatment of them. Your standing falls to zero again. They even kill a few of their own, and make damn certain to catch it on video, to smear the hell out of you. Internally, this backfires, as jews are a hated minority anyway. Externally, well your standing went to zero again, so you can imagine.

2. Except for the tiny populations living in the radioactive areas, starvation is no longer an issue for your nation.

3. The main issue that the education bureau reports is that generally speaking, the amount of students is smaller than it should be because there are no child labor laws, so in many cases in the more rural areas, children simply go into whatever trade their parents had, and don't go to school.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bazrael Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:42 pm

6 , 98 , 47

1. That facility is outside of quarantine and it should remain that way, very good. Ramp up security and start relocating and selecting of loyal scientists and valuable assets there. And burn any evidence of the plague if it has not already been done so.

2. Arrange our agents in the Canadian commonwealth to have mr. Croyten transfered here immediately. I want to meet this man in person myself. Ensure he will not be harmed in any such way.

3. Proceed to reaquire small arms and weapons manufactories for the security and stability of our greater Order. England endures only through the hand of her people and so her people must be armed.
Bazrael
Bazrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Druza Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:48 pm

54 , 59 , 1

1: Start making SPG-16 into a military base

2: fight the insurgents, and also have a speech to see if i can atleast make some of em give up and join society again

3: Help infrastructure more

Stuff i have done:
SPG-16 reclaimed and repaired
A legion of veteran officers
STAVROG is now a dojo school style in which paying civilians can pay to learn.

Achievements:

Goals right now:
Create a good infrastructure (in proggress)
Capture SPG-16 reclaimation (Repaired and done)

Druza
Druza

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:03 pm

8 , 47 , 16

1. Our schools aren't perfect but they are ours. With at least a high school education for our children we are better off then most other countries.

The only concern we still have is that we don't have an adult education. Set up a program to encourage and fund education abroad for now. Once they come back they can be the teachers and heads of research. This will take time of course, but it will be our women heading our education and industry.

2. With a wopping 16% turnover our Sisters of Battle deserve better weaponry and gear for them. Improve the factories producing them.

3. Funds are starting to become a problem once again. Look for investors and begin encouraging private businesses.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:53 am

1. Meteor shower over Montana, Wyoming, and western Canada.

2. Heaven's Temple Cult commits group suicide, Maranao, Suriname. 162 men women and children take their own lives in a self-inflicted arson.

3. Sewer construction teams discover the Catacomb of St. Stephen the martyr, lost and undisturbed since around 100 AD, under a street in Bethlehem, Israel. "To discover the resting place of so important and early a figure in christianity is... well, its importance can hardly be overstated." - Rinaldo Gandalfini, Bishop of Cervini, Italy

4. Mystery illness sweeps through Mumbai, india. Lower classes devastated. Symptoms of the illness include open sores, reddish bumps along the skin, sweating and diarrhea, and seizures followed by death. World Health Crises Management administrators are confident that it is an isolated outbreak, but send doctors and specialists just in case.

5. Anniversary of Ayatollah "Insaney" Khomeini's death. Peaceful marches and memorials in Iran.

6. 184 thousand year old plant fossil discovered in a mud well near Jainsuf Alatep, Saudi Arabia. Paleo-botanists identify the plant as a "very distant ancestor" of what we now call marijuana.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:08 am

19 , 78 , 47

1. That facility is outside of quarantine and it should remain that way, very good. Ramp up security and start relocating and selecting of loyal scientists and valuable assets there. And burn any evidence of the plague if it has not already been done so.

2. Arrange our agents in the Canadian commonwealth to have mr. Croyten transfered here immediately. I want to meet this man in person myself. Ensure he will not be harmed in any such way.

3. Proceed to reaquire small arms and weapons manufactories for the security and stability of our greater Order. England endures only through the hand of her people and so her people must be armed.

1. Disaster alert! A significant portion of sub-ground level 4 is contaminated by an open container which has been leaking THE PLAGUE for some time now. Fortunately sub-ground level 4 is a sub-sub basement, and doesn't have any regular traffic, so you catch this before the plague spreads into your country. It'll be tricky business to clear this up, and if you fail the roll, there IS a chance of a wider infection.

2. Croyten is utterly degenerate in moral practice, but, he has a lot of knowledge of a very wide variety of obscure topics. You gained some insight into the goals and practices of the illuminati. Achievement: Illuminated - Gain an understanding of the illuminati from one of its middle or upper members.

3. Production of the various weaponry is slow but steady. Party Members connected to german weapons giant Haupt/Lanstiehler facilitate an injection of foreign weapons into the country, but they aren't very systematic, and its a mixed bag of weaponry, some of which is more for home defense or hunting than for war.

Social democrat party in Belgium places an embargo on England.

Peoples Party of Peace and Justice in Czech Republic places an Embargo on England.

Both the Social Democrat and the PPOPJ are far left parties.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:15 am

Druza wrote: Dafty carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
28 , 37 , 43

1: Start making SPG-16 into a military base

2: fight the insurgents, and also have a speech to see if i can atleast make some of em give up and join society again

3: Help infrastructure more

Stuff i have done:

Achievements:

Goals right now:

1. SPG-16's outbuildings are now repaired and usable. Machine gun boxes outside the camp are now usable.

2. Fighting the insurgency in Dushkar lowers Dushkar's economic value by damaging the city, but you are able to stifle it for now. Some leave the group and report that they are paid actors in the employee of a foreign power, but something has been done to their minds, and they are unable to tell more than that.

3. Disaster, Coal mine explosion. 300 people killed, coal fires burn out of control in the mine, making it useless. It must simply be sealed up, and even then, small pockets of internal fire continue to burn. Dealing with that took up your time and energy, so you didn't get to do anything on the infrastructure front.

Diplomacy: Emissary from Kyzyrgistan wants to sign a non-aggression 5 year accord.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:18 am

75 , 28 , 13

1. Our schools aren't perfect but they are ours. With at least a high school education for our children we are better off then most other countries.

The only concern we still have is that we don't have an adult education. Set up a program to encourage and fund education abroad for now. Once they come back they can be the teachers and heads of research. This will take time of course, but it will be our women heading our education and industry.

2. With a wopping 16% turnover our Sisters of Battle deserve better weaponry and gear for them. Improve the factories producing them.

3. Funds are starting to become a problem once again. Look for investors and begin encouraging private businesses.

1. Disaster, Plane crash. More than half those you sent were killed.

2. All factories now have break rooms and at least 4 giant AC fans in at least 1 room in each factory.

3. Failure. Citing recent events with the famine and illness that seems to be going around, investors are reluctant to invest in what they call a 'rickety third world state'.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by redaeth Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:33 am

79 , 4 , 75
1. Hold a public memorial for those lost in the plane crash and do our best to see that future participants in the foreign education program do not meet the same fate.

2. Build factories and manufacturing plants to process local raw materials into products to sell abroad.

3. Build a laboratory to study the MG-55 in detail. Rebuild and improve it as something better and more suited for the Free Women.
redaeth
redaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Druza Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:34 pm

27 , 38 , 20

1: Have the more infrastructure get powerd

2: Have the civilan battalion educating the masses in economics among other things while subtly giving propaganda about me and my goverment

3: Fight D.E.R.P even more

Diplomancy: Tell krybyztan or whatever that i will sign the non aggresion treaty in exchange for help in fighting D.E.R.P

Stuff i have done:
A civilian battalion in charge of helping out with several infrastruktur and society stuff
Achievements:

Goals right now:

Druza
Druza

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Waiting for all players to do their new actions before responding.

Edit: You will see a pattern of the random events getting more and more hostile to life on earth in general. This is not explicitly targeted at anyone.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by White Death Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Stats:

67 , 31 , 36

1. It would appear the criminal Jewish community has made it's move. With all the Jewish businesses leaving as per §77.2 it is the duty of the state to ensure the continued existance of such businesses and the employment of any non Jewish employees. Any businesses will continue to exist under state control, any claims as to the rightful ownership of such facilities lies by the Ukrainian state and by the state only. As economic default reaches the Ukraine there will be an economic reform. As of §77 the introduction of a new currency will follow which will function just as before. It will not be accessible for international trade and be used to pay for any expenses within the Prypjat Republic, only the state will retain foreign currencies should they be required for the inevitable accquisition of supplies. The gold gained from the mines will not be sold, but will be kept within the Ukraine's own National Bank in order to back up the new currency with material value.

2. In times like these it is of dire importance that the children will be educated and while laws against child labor are one of the most urgent matters, however if child labor would not be born out of economic necessity it would most likely not exist. Thus with the implementation of the Child Labor Act of the Prypjat Republic §82 follows also the implementation of §82.1 which specifies the payment of a substitution deemed fitting by the government to compensate for the lack of industrial capacity. The money will, of course, be taken from the newly created currency.

3. Now that the gold has already been attributed to the foundation of a new currency it is essential that the gold mining operation is expanded and kept under tight wraps. In addition to §66, §66.1 declares that gold will not only be state property, but that the amound of gold produced by said mines is not subject to public, or even foreign question and only to be revealed to officials who require access to the numbers for reasons of security, or economic stability as of §66.2.
White Death
White Death

Back to top Go down

House of Rogues - Page 2 Empty FOOKIN' IRA

Post by Titus1 Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:52 pm

Rogue State

Ireland
Idealist
Penal Colony

Titus1 carried out 3 launched of one d100 :
26 , 20 , 94

Last edited by Titus1 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot muh rolls)
Titus1
Titus1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dafty Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:54 pm

Titus1 wrote:Rogue State

Ireland
Idealist
Penal Colony

Approved. Will give you a set of initial situations when I respond to everyone else, later.
Dafty
Dafty
Knight Commander
Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum